Sign in to follow this  
Majek

Addio Colonello

indexed.gif

Hello :tongue:

Here is my another western creation. It is based on For a Few Dollars More ending scene.

ssa54867small.jpg

Indio forces Col. Mortimer to fight a duel at a disadvantage but Joe shows up and forces Indio

to play fair. Joe watches and Mortimer kills Indio. Mortimer lets Joe keep the bounty on Indio

and his bandits. As Joe counts his winnings, and seems to be a bit short, Groggy crawls near

him and tries to shoot him.

Brickshelf (when public)

MOCpages

Deeplinks:

Any comments or advice, ideas would be appreciated.

Please comment :wink:

~Majek

Edited by Majek

This is a great scene and is well represented in LEGO form. I like the way you've made Eastwood's character. I need to get my hands on that torso and a few extra brown capes. I think you have done a great job here and I hope to see much more of these inspired scenes.

Thanks for all positive comments!

I hope to see much more of these inspired scenes.

:classic::thumbup:

That's a great WW vignette, Majek! :thumbup:

I really :wub: it! There are many nice minifigs included and the scenery is excellent. :oh:

Very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

One word: awesome! :thumbup:

These films are my favourite of all time and of the "Dollars Trilogy" I like "For a Few Dollars More the Best" and since this creation is top-notch you've stolen my heart! Go you!

If you wanted feedback, you could have used fleshy heads and hands for the dead bandits to make them easier to spot as being dead (i.e. they look pale because they are dead).

I'm glad you like it guys! :cry_happy:

you could have used fleshy heads and hands for the dead bandits to make them easier to spot as being dead (i.e. they look pale because they are dead).

Hej, Basiliscus. This is a brilliant idea. :thumbup:

~Majek

There's this really cool feel to your MOC here Majek. It's like an even grittier version of western and man do I like it. Keep up the great work, make more western MOC's and I'll be happy.