Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

Amazing Wild West buildings

Hello everybody! :sweet:

I found some pics of some amazing new Wild West MOCs of Brick Miner on Brickshelf. It's really a pity that Brick Miner is no longer active here in our forum. So I decided that I show them to you:

6784_boulder_passage01_box01.jpg

BoulderPassage

6713_indian_braves01_box01.jpg

IndianBraves

6721_legoredo_post_office01_box01.jpg

LegoredoPostOffice

6731_undertaker01_box01.jpg

Undertaker

6757_governors_mansion01_box01.jpg

GovernorsMansion

6759_legoredo_courthouse01_box01.jpg

LegoredoCourthouse

I hope Brick Miner will add some pics of the interiors soon, too!

Aren't they totally awesome?! :oh: :oh: :oh::wub: :wub: :wub: ! I would so much like to see TLG releasing them!

I mainly like the two civilian buildings :blush: , the undertaker :pir-skull: and the post office :thumbup: - that's what is really needed for a great WW town, too!

It fascinates me every time when I see a new Western MOC of Brick Miner how perfectly he puts together increasing design, playability and action elements so that these sets (if they hopefully become real) would be consummate for JFOLs (mainly playability and action) and AFOLs (mainly design) :thumbup: !

Comments are welcome! :sweet:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Great MOCs indeed! :thumbup:

Brickminer was a member here, but he left for some personal reasons :pir-sad2:

Good to see he still makes amazing WW stuff and to know he's still alive :grin:

I've been admiring these on Brickshelf the past few days after I first saw them in a photograph from the recently concluded Brickworld -

2594916878_73833b74ff_o.jpg

Unfortunately, that's the only shot of his layout I've been able to locate so far although I have found this one other photograph of another Old West themed set up (not sure who the builder [or builders] are).

2603695449_dba6d9b38e_o.jpg

I love those two desert plant designs. :wub:

Anyway, the post office is probably my favorite out of these. It's good to see that BM is using dark tan and purple minifigure parts now, I can only hope that he'll include the reddish brown Indiana Jones Fedora in one of his next ones....

Nice find! :thumbup:

I really like the Governor's house, and the undertaker MF is just... perfect! :wub:

I totally agree with you, BlueBard!

The GovernorsMansion is the best set of all of them :oh::wub: !

Klaus-Dieter

The Undertaker MOC is my favorite. I love the use of the Penguin torso. Next, the Governor's Mansion looks really good. Lego needs to jump on these and make them into official sets. Brickminer is very talented, at his attention to Lego-style WW buildings and his graphic work. These are Top Notch!

007: The other WW MOC that you shared is pretty impressive to. I love the Spanish Fort, and the Sponge Bob is a funny addition.

These are all awesome, it's a shame Brick Miner doesn't come on EB any more. My favourite would have to be the first one, Boulder Passage. It looks fun. :laugh:

~Peace

Unfortunately, that's the only shot of his layout I've been able to locate so far although I have found this one other photograph of another Old West themed set up (not sure who the builder [or builders] are).

Lucky for you, I found more!

They truly are great works...

I'm just sad he isn't here to share them with us.

Wow those are brilliant! I particularly like the first one. Though I'm going to have to take a good look at all of them.

God Bless,

Nathan

I'm just sad he isn't here to share them with us.

I totally agree with you, ImperialScouts!

I'm just sad that he isn't here to share them with us, too :cry_sad: .

The Undertaker MOC is my favorite. I love the use of the Penguin torso. Next, the Governor's Mansion looks really good. Lego needs to jump on these and make them into official sets. Brickminer is very talented, at his attention to Lego-style WW buildings and his graphic work. These are Top Notch!

Like I said before (and I didn'T mean that as a joke): If TLG would engage you and Brick Miner then there would be totally amazing WW sets coming out! :wink:

Klaus-Dieter

That are very great mocs. I already saw something on this on brickshelf.

If you read this Brickminer, The Gouvenors Mansion is terriffic with that big white curly Fabuland/Belville pieces. :thumbup::classic:

If Lego would made them now in creator houses sets :cry_happy::sweet:

I know that this thread is not actual at all but... fellows, these sets are really awesome.

I'm your neighbour from the Pirates forums, but I also like Lego Wild West and I didn't know nothing about the existence of this custom sets. So, if some of you were ignorants like me, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!