Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Revenge of the Forestmen (with dwarf assist)

indexed.gif

Revenge of the Forestmen!

A Special mention to Dragonator for his cool Ravine MOC which gave me a lot of inspiration!

When last we left our plucky band of Forestmen they were shacked up in an Abandoned castle. Now acting on a lead from a 'source' they lead a secret strike on one of the Good Kings Castle's.

Approaching undetected

Castle1002.jpg

Gaining Entry

Castle1009.jpg

Forging an alliance

Castle2001.jpg

All out attack!

Castle2006.jpg

Castle2007.jpg

Castle2005.jpg

Castle2008.jpg

Deserted Castle

Castle005.jpg

Gallery

Heh, reminds me of Robin Hood and his Merry Men in tights. ;D

Aren't those dwarves just the cutest things? Stumpy and grumpy and drunky. Hey, those would make great names for them! XD

And yay, I spot the princess there as well. In my opinion she should pick up a sword and challenge the attackers to a duel instead of just screaming in horror, though.

Edited by Sandy

Go, Forestmen!! :sing:

I really like watching that those old fellows have still a place in the Lego castle themes! :sweet:

That´s an interesting scenery. Your castle´s pretty nice and charming in size, and I especially like your neat landscaping

and that hidden entrance. Forestmen a go-go on! :grin:

This castle looks very good. Your landscaping by the side of the castle near the river bank is nicely made. :sweet: Personally, I love this MOC of yours very much. You have made good use of the Forestmen which was one of the reasons that made me very happy. :laugh:

Well done! :thumbup:

Always good to see some 'friendly' forestmen...

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks all for the nice comments! I had a lot of fun building this 'big gray box of castle fun', and im having a great time with the ongoing saga of the forestmen ( the original tree huggers, though elves will be welcomed!)

Stay Green EB! :tongue:

This is great work I Scream Clone, well done! :thumbup: I can see that you have put a lot of thought into this, it looks very nice. :sweet:

You have carried out the landscaping well, and I like those three trees, they are reminiscent of another MOC! :tongue: That is very fun.

The minifigs have been placed well to give some good action shots, and the accompanying story is cool!

One detail I really like is the little cistern that the water is flowing out of, that is a very nice detail! :grin: