Hinckley

Indiana Jones Month

Welcome to Indy Month! Look for special Indy events throughout the month of June!

Wow that was unexpected! I just refreshed my browser and thought I had somehow got into the Theatre forum. Go Indy!

Now I'm going to need to go buy all the rest of the sets I'm missing this weekend. :grin: Lucky I ordered those 100 ants. :devil:

And staff, you are amazing, well done on the banners! (I presume that was Hinckley, so good job. :thumbup: )

Cool, I revistited the site and saw this, hope this month is awesome!

Indiana Jones Month On!

Wow, to be honest I didn't expect another month so soon after the last month. You know, theme month. :tongue: This doesn't mean I'm opposed to it though, I look forward to seeing everything Indy! Just don't tell me any spoilers from the new movie, I still haven't seen it yet. :blush:

~Peace

YAY! My favourite hero (well, tie with James Bond anyway :tongue: ), and favourite font! Thanks to the staff, this is perfect timing for a massive moc I'm making!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Fanastic! I just login back again, and to my surprise I saw this! This is real great!. June month = Indiana Jones Month! Wow, I can't wait to see more of these excitments! Thanks for bringing so much fun to us! :laugh:

In keeping with Theme Month tradition, I'm pleased to announce the first of our specially planned activities, the Caption Contest!

Keep your eyes open for more Indy fun, in the very near future!

Brilliant, the banner and background look great! :wub: I look forward to seeing how the month plays out. :sweet:

I'll try to get an avatar up tommorow...

Wow when i opened safari i thought I had accidentally changed my homepage to LEGO Licensed or something. Hope we have a caption contest like in Castle month :sweet:

EDIT: duh there already is a caption contest

Edited by Skipper 24

Oooh the forum is looking very nice I like it! Good job chaps. It reminds me to buy the ne3w indy IV sets actually...

Indy ON!

Wow, to be honest I didn't expect another month so soon after the last month. You know, theme month. :tongue: This doesn't mean I'm opposed to it though, I look forward to seeing everything Indy! Just don't tell me any spoilers from the new movie, I still haven't seen it yet. :blush:

~Peace

I havnt either :blush:

It's great what you guys have done to this place, I think it was a bit too soon but its great :thumbup:

Yes i was right! :tongue::tongue::grin:

Nice Banner BTW :thumbup:

Hmm, Seems you were... You must have some inside contacts! :wink::laugh:

The banners look great, are we gonna get indy-fied Star Wars and Catsle ones?

Great banner!

This is a great idea! Too bad I'll be gone for most of June.... :cry_sad:

Wow....everything is so beautiful :wub::cry_happy: .

I can't wait for the contests!

Wow. *huh* Wasn't expecting that. Nice work, guys, it looks great. :thumbup:

Wow. *huh* Wasn't expecting that.

Ditto!

Wow, everything is Indyfied. Looks 100% superb! You guys left nothing out! Looking foward to another theme month!

(And, I'm all decked out!)

Staff-of-Ra ON! :laugh:

Indy-Month ON! :thumbup:

Wow indy month looks loke It's time to refresh my avatar. No I'm not gonna put a hat on him. In spirit of indy month I'm watching indy 4 tonight!

Indy On!

Cool, another theme month! :classic:

BTW, did Brick Miner make the new background and style, or did somebody else? Because it looks awesome! :thumbup:

Dudes, you are stealing my month ideas for my set reviews!

Proof that I had the idea with the indy month first

P.S. You never saw one because I do them just on german and I won´t do no english reviews until I am too lazy for translating. :tongue:

@ Topic: Good idea to do an Indy-month. That is the right time to show you my Flying Wing and other Indy-stuff.

INDY MONTH RULEZ!

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

YAY! :laugh: Indy Month!

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me that much. Hinckley had mention there being a new theme month in June at some point, and with all the Indy commotion lately, I was pretty sure it would be this way! :wink: And I'm very happy that I was right! :grin:

This also explains the recent lack of contests - they have all been saved for this month! :sweet: So, bring on the Indy themed MOC contests!!! :sing: I haven't made any Indy MOCs and can't wait to start! :devil:

I'm looking forward whatever may await us in this adventurous month! :sweet:

Orange-to-Yellow Gradient Fonts ON! :thumbup:

Woop. The first thing that comes up when Eurobricks loads is the background, and as soon as I saw it I thought "Indy Month", and I was right! Yay!

Indiana Jones Month On!

:skull: