Sign in to follow this  
Grakul

Post Apocalypse vignette

indexed.gif

After the Apocalypse, keep your friends close. Even if they are sick. This pair of poor souls seek shelter in a ruined building, cooking their last meat.

vig01.jpgvig03.jpg

Money finds new uses.

vig05.jpgvig02.jpg

I´m sorry for the low picture quality, I use my cell phone.

Brickshelf once public

Edited by imperialshadows

A nice yet still a little sad scenery. But burn the money on! Or wait.... better buy some more LEGO first.... :grin:

A nice yet still a little sad scenery.

Yes, I didn´t want to build "romantic" post-apoclaypse, nor something in the Mad Max style I´ve seen in many MOCs. I wanted gritty realism.

Hi Grakul!

I like your vignette, it´s small and as you wrote non-Mad Max which I also like - well done :thumbup:!

You mentioned it yourself, this would be even better with some real camera shots.

I hope they enjoy this last peace of pork, it seems hard to get more in that place :cry_sad:!

Last meal On

copmike

I didn´t want to build "romantic" post-apoclaypse

What are you implying? :tongue: Really though, those are some neat, touching MOCs. Much more deep than my gore-centered ones. :blush:

~Peace

What are you implying? :tongue: Really though, those are some neat, touching MOCs. Much more deep than my gore-centered ones. :blush:

~Peace

o0o0o, scandalous. :tongue: But I think Grakul means "romanticized" Post-Apoc, where there's lots of guns and killing zombies, and mutants, and giant junkyard mechs. Bascially an atmosphere for chaos, fantasy, and heroism; not gritty survival and pain.

Understanding there is nothing left for them in the city, our heroes join the flood of refugees on the road out of town.

vig21.jpgvig22.jpg

Mother and child.

vig23.jpgvig25.jpg

Brickshelf once public

MicVash, you explained exactly what I meant. Thanks.