WesternOutlaw

Indy Sets Available On-Line at TRU - US

I just discovered that Toys R Us here in the US has two of the new Indy sets available on-line. If this is old news, or posted elsewhere, please disregard.

7624 Jungle Duel and 7625 River Chase are listed as "In-Stock" available for shipment. 7626 Jungle Cutter is listed on the site, but not yet available.

I had a feeling that these new sets would be available before May 1. They'll probably be hitting stores soon.

TRU Indiana Jones Items

7624 Jungle Duel

7625 River Chase

Pound sand Walmart!

pTRU1-4373806_alternate1_dt.jpg I love the camp!

pTRU1-4373821_alternate1_dt.jpg The next picture of my jungle will have this set!

I would buy the River Chase set if I had enough money. :cry_sad: It looks like one of the best Indiana Jones sets in the entire line.

~The Joker~

Select Indy LEGO sets are now on sale at TRU (both online and in stores) for 20% off. I got a sale flyer in the newspaper today (5/2) for this sale, but I can't find anyplace where it states how long the sale will last (could be a week, could be just the weekend), so I'd get there sooner than later.

Sets on sale are:

7621 Lost Tomb: $16.79

7625 River Chase: $16.79

7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure: $24.79

7626 Jungle Cutter: $31.99

7623 Temple Escape: $55.99

Keep in mind that it's 20% off TRUs marked up prices (anywhere from a dollar on the small sets to ten bucks on the Temple Escape). The only Indy LEGO set that TRU hasn't marked up is the Jungle Cutter.