Sign in to follow this  
Basiliscus

The 'Pez Espada'

indexed.gif

May I present to you the River Patrol Boat, 'Pez Espada' (Swordfish...I think!). The duty of this craft is to eliminate criminal activity in the rivers surrounding my town, Legaña (if the special 'n' doesn't appear properly, please let me know).

pez_espada_4.jpg

The Brickshelf gallery

Please let me know what you think of it.

EDIT: I almost forgot to give credit to the prolific Keith Goldman for the roof of this boat. I reworked (read: copied :tongue: ) his design from the Skyweb Tower.

Edited by imperialshadows

Great little patrol boat I like the gun :wub: , and cabin of it great use of SNOT for the windshield, the roof looks good also (clever idea for the radar relay. Do you have interior shots or pictures of the crew as I'd like to see them. my only suggestion would be to add something to the front of the boat as its rather plain.

I would recommend joining the EN if you like building military creations.

Small, simple, smart and pretty detailed with a very nice gun design too. Very good! :cry_happy:

I'd like to thank all the nice comments so far, I am proud of this creation if I don't say so myself! I am glad you all like it too!

Do you have interior shots or pictures of the crew as I'd like to see them.

I don't have any at present but the creation (not the backdrop, however) is still intact. I will take some pictures some time this week and post them for those who are interested.

my only suggestion would be to add something to the front of the boat as its rather plain.

I agree with this. I had thought for some time about what to put at the front, do you have any suggestions? I tried to do something that wouldn't interfere with the swivel of the gun but couldn't work out what to do. If anyone has any ideas I'd be willing to try them, provided I have the parts of course!

I would recommend joining the EN if you like building military creations.

I think I shall, thanks for the link!

I don't have any at present but the creation (not the backdrop, however) is still intact. I will take some pictures some time this week and post them for those who are interested.

I agree with this. I had thought for some time about what to put at the front, do you have any suggestions? I tried to do something that wouldn't interfere with the swivel of the gun but couldn't work out what to do. If anyone has any ideas I'd be willing to try them, provided I have the parts of course!

I think I shall, thanks for the link!

Sorry for revivng this topic, but do you have the interior pictures since I'm still curious :blush: . Also what if you added some of this kind of hosing to the front of your boat, and/or some vents as that would likely help get rid of the plainess on the front.