Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Fabuland sidecar

builders_guild.gifindexed.gif

Last week, while rebuilding my Indy's Motorcycle Chase, I thought it would have been nice to build a Fabuland sidecar.

Now, here it is:

fabusidercar_007.jpg

Here is the gallery, where you can see Copmike and Sinner going around in their new vehicle.

Comments and Criticisms are welcome.

LuxorV

Nice *wub*! I got my own sidecar *thumbup*!

I´m gonna cruise all night long, but I need to dump Sinner *devil* so there will be room for some hotties!

The BS gallery isn´t moderated yet so I´ll check back in later to see the full beauty of it!

Cruising On

copmike

A fine idea, and that sidecar looks really neat! *classic*

This is really cool, LuxorV! Do you mind if I incorporate it into my comic at some point? I'll give you credit of course... :sweet:

Thanks for the feedback, guys :blush: !

This is really cool, LuxorV! Do you mind if I incorporate it into my comic at some point? I'll give you credit of course... :sweet:

That would be great. I was thinking of using it in my comic (btw, did you ever see chapter 3 :look: ?), but I don't know when I'll be able to start it :sad: . So, I'd be very happy to see this sidecar used somewhere. Can't wait to see your next issue :wink:

LuxorV

Very cool and very smart! I have one of those bikes too so I think I might be stealing that design! :laugh:

I´m gonna cruise all night long, but I need to dump Sinner *devil* so there will be room for some hotties!

Not a prob. I think Coll would beat me up if I went crusing with you anyway! :tongue:

I'm glad you like it, Sinner. Feel free to use the design (I trust you'll give credit :wink: ) :classic: .

LuxorV