Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

Vindicator Class Super-Heavy Self-Propelled Artillery.

indexed.gif

FINALLY! After waiting more than TWO MONTHS for a Bricklink order via Italy, I have received the parts to make this monster!

Due to an utter utter cock-up by the supplier, the parts which were supposed to be here by my holiday (a month ago) are finally here now.

So here we are.

Sinister Industries is proud to unveil the latest in its series of vehicles designed to serve with the Tabletown Army.

The Vindicator Class Super-Heavy Self-Propelled Artillery unit is a twin-barrelled assault platform mounting two superconducting mass drivers allowing for long-range over the horizon indirect fire.

Some choice pictures below, but go here for the full info-dump (three pages, 30 images).

vindicator001.jpg

vindicator009.jpg

vindicator015.jpg

vindicator017.jpg

vindicator019.jpg

vindicator026.jpg

vindicator028.jpg

Dr. S.

I *wub* it!

An excelent addition to the Tabletown Army. *y*

I especialy like the idea of a double barreled artillery,reminds of the good old Apocalypse tanks from Red Alert 2.

Wow. Two months? Looks like it was worth it, though.

This may result in an MBT variant in the future

Hmm... sounds interesting. >:-)

mando_helmet_2.png

A very impressive vehicle with a beautiful turret and great cannons and neat details like these arms to secure the guns. *sweet*

The only thing I´m not completely sure is your use of wheels, by the weight of this baby treads perhaps may serve better

during cross-country activities.

A very impressive vehicle with a beautiful turret and great cannons and neat details like these arms to secure the guns. *sweet*

The only thing I´m not completely sure is your use of wheels, by the weight of this baby treads perhaps may serve better

during cross-country activities.

Agree 100% but I just don't have any treads right now. All the TA vehicles are built like this, it's meant to convey the idea that there are treads under there.

Dr. S.

Ah, I see, 'use your imagination'.... :-D and of course, there´s nothing wrong with that concept. It almost looks, with your good

sidewall design, like treads already.... *y*

Agree 100% but I just don't have any treads right now. All the TA vehicles are built like this, it's meant to convey the idea that there are treads under there.

Dr. S.

Better yet, you could pretend that it's an advanced version of the MULE... :-P

mando_helmet_2.png

you are a lean green MOC machine. Not too sure about the guns :-/

The snow went so quickly :'-( more on the way apparantley

Damn...

I simply cannot fault this. Wonderful work, I'd say your best yet Dr.S. Ingenious barrel design, great side armour, and a sleek, mostly SNOT design. Fantastic stuff, looks very adjustable too.

Batbrick Away! >:-)