WesternOutlaw

Legoland Land of Adventure

I visited Legoland California on Thursday (3/27/08) and wanted to share some images of the new kingdom, Land of Adventure.

The Land of Adventure is a fairly small area between Knights' Kingdom and the Aquazone area (for those of you familiar with Legoland Cal).

As the gate opened at 10:00 AM, everyone raced to the new ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure. I plan to post a separate clip of the ride itself.

Here's some images of the wonderful designs/scenes within the Land of Adventure.

But first, here's a poster I saw somewhere in the park depicting the new ride:

01landofadvent.jpg

And inside the Land of Adventure, a friendly camel and rider greets those wanting to take a picture:

02camel.jpg

Here's an emplorer next to a small airplane ride for the kiddies:

03jail.jpg

Standing high into the sky, is the building of the Lost Kingdom ride:

04building.jpg

And my most favorite of the Legoland scuplures, the Pharaoh who guards the Lost Kingdom:

05pharoh1.jpg

Another image of the entire statue:

06pharoh2.jpg

The Land of Adventure is a wonderful addition to the park, although I think it needs to be expanded. I was disappointed that no exclusive or Indiana picture frame sets were available in the gift shop. In addition, this was the only place in the park where one could buy Indy sets (not even available in the Big Store).

As I said above, I plan to share a Sneak Peek of the Lost Kingdom ride for those of you who are curious.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

So your gonna upload a clip of the ride? Sweet. I have got to take my every 3 monthly trip to Legoland CA soon.

Thanks for the pics, so is Legoland a theme park with rollercoaster rides etc....but all based loosely around lego? :-$

The land of adventure.... this is exactly what LEGO is to me. Thank you very much, Brickster, for these fine and interesting pictures! :'-)

Looks like TLC is still using those new *skull* arms |-/ anyway this looks great! I wich TLC would make a LL in Aus.

anyway thanks for the pics!

Cool. They should do a miniland scale Egypt scene.

Steve

Thank for updating those TheBrickster, looks very good. Hope next time I'm in the states I can get over that way and take a look for myself.