Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

Siege of Castle Rock

indexed.gif

Siege of Castle Rock

2368415262_eb009fd488_m.jpg

Gallery

Somewhere along the western trade route in Ikros, at the foot of the Castle Rock landmark, Prince Garadaine and his comrades defend a trade caravan from a rampaging horde of Orcs and their Ogre friend.

--Tony

Wow, I like the Ogre and the Orcs >:-)

The rock is interestingly well done, i like your Technique.

Good work! X-D

Neat scene, SavaTheAggie *wub*

You really packed it with action and details!

And, as it has already been said, your rock building tecnique is very good *y* . Nice sheeps, too.

LuxorV

Brilliantly done Sava, a nice action-packed scenhe you've made there. The landscaping is great, the trees are especially nice. That ogre is good too, the frogs look fantastic as ears *y*

Great job, and good luck with the contest *sweet*

Amazing landscape and tall trees! It's so wonderful!! I love the green tall trees very much. It's look so great for any ambush, such as forestmen :-D

An impressive battle diorama in a great and wonderful landscape with many fine and detailed little sceneries full of action and humor. *y*

Your Ogre looks marvelous, you really pulled it off with that neat beast.... X-D Sheep ride on! :-P

I Beg You!! You Must Tell Me How You Made That Ogre!! If I were to say how awesome it was in one-worders, this page would be full!!

It's

A

M

A

Z

I

N

G

!

:'-)

its pretty cool but i dislike the use of pirates in the moc

you into dobbys?

Edited by Pencoin

Wow, I like the Ogre and the Orcs >:-)

The rock is interestingly well done, i like your Technique.

Good work! X-D

Thanks much! I worked really hard to try and get a random look to the rock face. Not easy when you're using nothing but 2x2s.

Neat scene, SavaTheAggie *wub*

You really packed it with action and details!

And, as it has already been said, your rock building tecnique is very good *y* . Nice sheeps, too.

LuxorV

Thanks much!

Brilliantly done Sava, a nice action-packed scenhe you've made there. The landscaping is great, the trees are especially nice. That ogre is good too, the frogs look fantastic as ears *y*

Great job, and good luck with the contest *sweet*

Thanks much! I'd like to think this was my best entry, though the battle itself didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I'm proud of the terrain, but that's only a small part of what makes a battle scene.

Amazing landscape and tall trees! It's so wonderful!! I love the green tall trees very much. It's look so great for any ambush, such as forestmen :-D

Thanks! Actually those forestmen are my elves, specifically Wild Elves (as opposed to High Elves). You'll notice I've swapped out their heads for the 'painted' faces of the LEGO Indian/Native American figs.

An impressive battle diorama in a great and wonderful landscape with many fine and detailed little sceneries full of action and humor. *y*

Your Ogre looks marvelous, you really pulled it off with that neat beast.... X-D Sheep ride on! :-P

Thanks much! I can't take very much credit for my Ogre, he's based off Micah Berger's "Brute Ork".

I Beg You!! You Must Tell Me How You Made That Ogre!! If I were to say how awesome it was in one-worders, this page would be full!!

It's AMAZING! :'-)

As I said, I can't take much credit for it. I built Steve, my Ogre:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=130800

Entirely off of the pictures of Micah Berger's Brute Ork:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=275175

Perhaps between the two galleries you'll be able to reverse engineer it as I was.

its pretty cool but i dislike the use of pirates in the moc

you into dobbys?

I don't consider them pirates, I consider them a labor workforce. Peasants are in short supply in my collection, so I use what I have.

As for dobby, he makes an excellent Orc.

--Tony

I love love love that ogre! It's always nice to see good-looking brick-built creatures. And those frogs are brilliant! *sweet*

An all around great MOC.

Cool set. Doesn't really feel like a siege, so I would suggest a name change, but other than that it is really cool.