Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

Stauder Designs Latest Prototypes.

indexed.gif

Lets Start with the Utility veichle, originaly designed to be used at airports to transport missles to aircraft, it has been also adopted as a lightly armoured hight speed scour vericle with space for a driver & 2 passangers.

2361551022_a3f69026f0.jpg

2360713671_67d89c6566.jpg

And here we have the tank, based off of a Russian T-34, this tank is literally made to be easy and fast to build, being made up of very little parts it is great for huge armies where look's dont matter.

2360711833_11f36e8a55.jpg

2361538196_aa1de34212.jpg

Please Comment.

Stauder. *sweet*

I have to say that I like the yellow utility vehicle. Seems like a nice little unit tor moving around the base. It hink it has a great shape.

As for the tank - It has a definite Arctic feel. I would suggest some tiles or some small slopes to cover some of the studs, though. It seems unfinished in a sense, due to all of the visible studs.

TPM

I have to say that I like the yellow utility vehicle. Seems like a nice little unit tor moving around the base. It hink it has a great shape.

As for the tank - It has a definite Arctic feel. I would suggest some tiles or some small slopes to cover some of the studs, though. It seems unfinished in a sense, due to all of the visible studs.

TPM

Thanks for the compliment, the yellow utility was built first, and I liked it so I built a second one.

As for the tank, it really is not ment to be smooth, the real russian t-34s where not smooth either from what I know, it is literally made to work not to look good. but taking it into consideration that I coly have 2 tracks I will polish it off and post pics later *sweet*

Stauder.

I love the yellow Utility Vehicle! I maybe, i you approve, use it my army.

The tank looks great to! Looks like a small and powerfull tank.

Personally I like studs showing rather than the flat slick look from tiles. Nice tank u have there - I would have moved the turret slightly more to the centre however. Really like the gun barrel.

The yellow utility truck is neat too, not too keen on the grey one but the yellow version is a sweet little MOC. Could be adapted to be a US humvee if had a roof.

I love the yellow Utility Vehicle! I maybe, i you approve, use it my army.

The tank looks great to! Looks like a small and powerfull tank.

Yes, If you want I can make it in LDD so you have instructions for it.

Stauder.

I would like to see the instructions! *sweet*

Great work Stauder!

I especially like your tank, small and powerful a great, and lethal, *skull* combination

My only suggestion would be to add some 2x2 round tiles between the main gears of the tank's treads, like the one you put on the small Grey vehicle. ;-)

They would make good gears and give the tank a greater sense of realism.

Also the brown shovel looks out of place on the tank.

Yes, If you want I can make it in LDD so you have instructions for it.

Stauder.

I would really like to see the instructions for the baby T-34. *wub*

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

I *wub* the utility vehicle. I tihnk I need to build something like this for my army.

The tank also looks great *y* ,although it shows way to many studs.(but thats my opinion)