Knightsword

My take on the Black X-wing

My third (second posted here) Star Wars custom, My take on the black X-Wing, I replaced the white, tan, light blay, dark blay and most of the red with black pieces, left the trans colors alone, and uses the black astromech from the system ISD.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=309285

Edited by Knightsword

Excellent, love the color scheme. It must be a Minnesota thing, ya know! Stealth On!

BlackĀ“s beautiful.... nice MODs with the laser cannons, too. :'-)

Trudop - it has nothing to with Sith. The Jedi used StealthX's (black X-wings) toward the end of the war against the Yuuzhan Vong and since.

Knightsword:

- That's very nice. I wish I'd thought of the use of red for my version. Very effective.

- I see you've also made some minor mod's, such as to the cannons. Smart.

- You may consider further modifications. For example, the StealthX is meant to be slightly smaller than the X-Wing, so you may like to cut the size down.

I'd be interested in whatelse you might do with this. I had (frustrating) fun mod'ing my StealthX.

Its not ment to be the Stealth X-Wing from the New Jedi Order Series, but rather a X-wing, one of the members of my Star Wars RPG group flys. The time frame of the campaign being between Ep 5 and Ep 6, long before the Stealth was created. The character of the player is a Jedi that disguises herself as her twin a dark jedi/sith.

Sorry about that didn't realize at the time when I changed the folder description that it made non viewable again, its up now.

very nice! *sweet* the black is nice, but you may consider adding more red on the wings/ ;-)

also, im hoping my customs will be up today, so have a look! ;-) X-D

Nice X-wing you made here, though I like hewman's a bit better. I believe the red/black combination makes it look more dangerous :devil:

But one has to remember that your model is mainly for stealth and then it's quite good :thumbup:

Best regards, Benny

:thumbup::thumbup: Excellent! I love X-Wing very much! Somemore, it is black. It look so sleek and cool! How long you took to complete? You must have took a long time. :sick:

Nice X-wing you made here, though I like hewman's a bit better. I believe the red/black combination makes it look more dangerous :devil:

Best regards, Benny

thanks Benny, but mine didn't take much creativity, I just replaced every white piece in a 6212 with the same black piece or in one case, a trans-black piece as black doesn't exist in that canopy size.