Henning Birkeland

Two cars and a piano

Wow, these´re two plain lovely cars, smooth and very detailed, a sweet work with good proportions and a neat color scheme! *wub*

The piano´s very charming too, well done! *y*

Amazing I officially like these ones! and that lovely piano, I may have to steal your design, onlu with your permission mind! ;-)

I suppose it can fit in the back of the red pickup can't it, may we see a pic of that?

Very good design! I love the way you have used aerials as windscreen wipers, very ingenious, and that piano is awesome! 8-�

Beautiful work! *y*

the piano is possibly the sweetest piece of genius EVER! The car is amazing, the brown thing is a little wierd though.

great work!

i could never make such great cars!

this is the kind of car that should come with the creator house!

Edited by phoinix

Love the piano! *wub* I wouln't mind seeing a version of this that fits in a system scale house - maybe a 6 stud wide x 3 deep x 4 high? It would lose some definition as a result though I guess :-/ . One day, when my almost two year old can be trusted with "mummy's special Lego" I will redo my town setup and blatantly plagiarise your piano idea on a smaller scale :-P

I really love these cars! I have a slight problem with the piano. Let me get that out of the way. The pedals are supposed to touch the ground so the player's feet can press them down and the ebony keys are too big. Other than that, the piano is very smart.

But the cars are my favorite! *wub* I think they're just beautiful, sleek and studless! I have this new thing about covering all of the studs. I think these are excellent examples of six-wide cars and trucks. There's so much great detail in there and it still seems sturdy. I know some of my six wide creations have been pretty fragile when I try to get all of the details I want in there, mudguards, mirrors, etc. The one criticism I have is the clip and the 1 x 1 round plate. That's an illegal technique and it hurts me to see that poor clip stressed so. :-P But these are truly unique and well built. I really like the convertible top, but the kicker is the windshield wipers. That's genius! X-D *y*

That's an illegal technique and it hurts me to see that poor clip stressed so. :-P

:-D

Me too!

I'm like Hinckley for all the things he has said (thanks Hinckley, so I don't have to write it!).

And I have to admit that your six wide cars are really nice, even if I'm a 4 wide car defenser!

And for the ebony keys of your piano, the old hinge pieces are a lot better IMO.