Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: Batbrick!

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! I'm sure we'll have an action packed episode this evening, so we should get started right away, but first, I need to say a word to the audience.

*serious face*

Recently, I've been receiving some slightly disturbing letters from our loyal fans, letters that indicate that you think that maybe, just maybe, I'm not doing my fair share of the work in this production. Clearly, you've given this careful consideration and thoughtfully clubbed your keyboards like monkeys until they produced letters of moderately correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. I appreciate that effort, sincerely. :-|

With this in mind, I put an extra effort into tonights program, selecting the guest and then providing not only the hosting and editorial comment, but also the photography. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy bringing it to you. Now please wipe the drool off your chin and prepare for another fine episode.

Ah, here is Staudie who will be asking the questions, looking dapper as usual. In honour of our special guest, I've rented the roof of the local Black Dragon Chinese Restaurant as our set for the evening.

01a.jpg

Good evening Staudie!

Uh, hi boss. You're being nice. What's up?

Why would my being nice make you think that anything is up?

Well... it's just... nice.

So, where is our guest this evening?

I dunno. He said something about making a big entrance.

Ah, excellent. I hope it's soon.

01b.jpg

Ah, there he is, our guest for the evening is Batbrick. Welcome to the show!

01c.jpg

Uh. Hmmm.

Whoa!

01d.jpg

Well, that was exciting. :-|

Sounds like he landed on the trashcans. I wonder if he's hurt. 8-|

I'm sure it's just his pride.

01e.jpg

He's back ... *wacko*

*giggles* Two heads are better than one, they say. :-D

Lettuce get on with the show.

Why are you guys laughing? >:-(

No reason, no reason at all.

*busts out laughing harder* Um... SALAD! Ahahahahaha! *wacko*

That wasn't really funny, but I can't stop laughing anyway. :-D

If you guys can't be serious, I'll go. >:-(

Oh no, please, don't leaf yet!

YOU'RE KILLING ME!

I'm not even going to make the obvious joke there, looks like your lucky night Staudie. ;-)

Ok, let's get started before our guest wilts.

Q. So, BatBrick, it is obvious you like batman, Why the simple SF tho?

A. :-D , I'm not very imaginative maybe? No, I really like Batman, and though I probably should have gone through the moc box and made my perfect sigfig, I just couldn't resist. I don't regret it one bit, I think he's lovable in mf form, and kind of suits my personality by having this supposed-to-be-dark character in a string of ridiculous situations and mocs. Plus he's easy for people to obtain, and I have different suits! I do have a second sigfig however, used for more serious situations or for creations where Bats won't fit in. Here he is in the middle of the pic, between you and Dr.S:

p1210518.jpg

He is more of a reflection of the real life me, as I have blonde (going brown now though! :-D ) hair and frown a lot. I also love tuxedos, possible a love that stems from my James Bond obsession. Unfortunately few have that torso, so I may mod him (me) in the future with a better one. I quite like Exobuilder's version, that head with the batsuit on, quite clever.

Hmmm... I have that torso. I have all of those torsos. We're going to have to get some serious whacking going on around here again soon. *y*

Q. What got you into lego?

A. I've loved Lego as long as I can remember. Ever since I was about three. For that Christmas I and my three siblings received our first set featuring lots of pink pieces, pink doors, foliage and pink flowers. It had those 2x4x2 weird bricks with a printed face on it. Perhaps someone might know what this set could have been? Anyway, I continued, getting a few sets when I could. My siblings and I would always play "Shops" where you would build a shop and exchange pieces and mocs for "money", which was really different coloured 1x2 flat pieces at the time :-D . So no matter if I was collecting Lego or not, I would always be occasionally getting the box out and making a mess. I also fell in love with the UFO and insectoids themes when I got one set of each of those themes. I used to flip through catalogues for hours, the sets capturing my imagination and really giving me that child like joy and creativity. Only when my younger brother introduced me to stop-motion animation a couple of years ago however, did I really dig in. After a ot of violent Lego shorts, I bought a Dino Attack tank to animate in a cheesy film called "Rebellion", and after that I was obsessed. I hope to pick up animating again soon, but for now I am happy with this great hobby!

Q. Do you plan on continuing in your hobby/passion/love affair ?

A. Absolutely, MOCing has really made this hobby a lot more fun. I love pulling apart displays to build a moc, and then repairing it. And modding sets too. I actually can't believe how long it took me to start though, but once I did I was addicted. I think Sir Nadroj said it well, something along the lines of "I love Mocing, for me its the only reason to collect Lego". That said I enjoy doing other things with it, but after reading that comment I though "Hey! I've been missing out on something!"

You've obviously been reading my comments perhaps, since I always call Mocing my love affair! I'm really just lonely :-D Now that I'm sorting Lego more, and adding more pieces, and vastly improving my building skills, you can definitely expect mocs from me yet, in all sorts of themes. I hope to do Steampunk soon too. And more Post-Apoc. And Batman. And Mechs. And Castle. And Viking. And Space. And Army. And Indy. Maybe even Star Wars. And this. And that. And maybe even......

Thats not to say I just moc though, I take great pride in my displays, and love to play with my Lego like a little kid. I also love pulling the mf box out just to expreiment with cool minifigs. All in all I'd say I'm continuing this for a long time, EB has certainly made it a lot more fun and exciting.

I mock too. Er. MOC.

Q. I'm sure youve seen pics for the new tumbler set, What do you think? I think it looks quite bad... :-/

A. No! Go away! :-P I really love it, I guess it depend on what you thought of the film version too. I will definitely mod it though, get rid of those flickfire missiles and totally unnecessary technic shooter thingy. But overall I love it, it has two seats, which is rare for TLC. Now they just need to make some more buildings, like a GCPD, or Wayne Manor.

Best shell of a Wayne Manor I ever saw was courtesy of a little site called Brickzone.net.

Q. Flying Monkey Day! Do-Do-De-Do! *Tapdances*

A. Wizard of Oz perhaps? Or maybe this song I made up to tapdance to:

"I like eating mushrooms, on a rainy day!

In the month of September, on a holiday!

Now I've got your attention, I'd just like to say:

That none of this occurred in the month of May!

Now this poor little mushroom, suffered tooth decay!

Made me blush like a whale, born on Saturday!

Now I've got your attention, I'd just like to say:

That I never made this song up, at Anson's Bay!"

I, uh, hmmm.

Q. Other than Batman, what is your favourite theme?

A. I don't understand the question X-D

Seriously though, you'll be surprised to learn Batman is tied with several other themes for top spot. I love the new Castle line, simply lovely. I bought Dwarves Mining the other day and what a fantastic set that is! I cannot wait for the elves, all the factions so far have been great, and very useful for mocing, especially the dwarves. Another them I love is City, not top spot but I can't wait to properly set up a tabletown (not named that of course, Dr.S's is already that). Adventurers is easily one of the best themes ever and thus is so on my list, I plan to get that wonderful Dragon Fortress one day, pure perfection that set is. Unfortunately I only managed a few sets from that line, I had my dark age then. Indy is great so far, nothing on Adventurers but still looking great. Out of pure nostalgia mentioned earlier Insectoids is another theme I love. I love all good themes really. Batman I love not because I think the sets are brilliant, they are good sets granted but there have been better, but just the sheer joy of seeing your favourite characters and iconic locations and vehicles brought to life in mf form. Aquazone is another one, I forgot to mention that in how got into Lego, I received a few of those wonderful sets when I was younger. I also really love the Wild West theme, and iamded has me liking the Life on Mars theme now!

Q. And top 3 favourite sets would be?

A. Toughy, i hate this question since I don't own that many iconic sets. In no particular order:

7036-1.jpg

Absolutely wonderful, so many useful and new pieces, brilliant mfs and just plain lovely.

7781-1.jpg

Nostalgia kicking in again here! But seriously folks, its the BATMOBILE! Its sleek, and with a few mods, even better. Plus it has my favourite villain, the tragic Two-Face, and very useful pieces with a decent price. I of course recognise it is not the greatest set ever, but it does hold a lot love from me as it was also my first batset and one of my first sets out of my dark age.

7419-1.jpg

Sorry for the large pic, but I sinply must get this set. Wonderful unique mfs, brilliant, brilliant fortress and the best use of a raised baseplat I have ever seen in a set.

Adventurers Orient collection. *wub*

Q. What sets would you like to see in the future?

A. I like this one! Can I do themes instead? No? I will anyway!

A Post-Apoc theme. It really can be done by TLC, loads of skellies, awesome crazt souped up vehicles, mutant mfs, creatures, bases, deserts, its all good. I think it could really be a unique and wonderful theme.

A better underwater theme. Not with lots of yellow either, but lots of factions vying for treasure like Aquazone. An evil theme, a good theme, another one, it would be awesome to have this epic underwater race for the treasures of the abyss.

Pirates of course, nothing needs to be said there.

A proper space theme, sure MM looks great this year but I want a theme based in the stars, with bases that go on wild planets, proper bases. Great ships, and again something like Space Police, the villains not being truly evil, thus avoiding "evil" colours and weapons, but instead criminals like Spyrius were.

And of course more Indy and Batsets. Indy NEEDS Temple of Doon sets, and Batman needs more buildings. Wayne Manor, GCPD, a villain hideout, maybe even a Batcave extension. I would love to see more UCE sets for each theme too, lioke a UCE Castle, UCE Gotham City Playset and so forth.

Q. Is it true that there is a EN Related Contest Going on at the TableTown website? (Dunno If I can post a link, If admins don't mind, I will) (Editorial note: I have no idea where the rules stand on this, so I won't be including a link.)

A. Sort of, If the admins think it is too much like a contest then that is fine, it can be closed, but right now its is just a way of giving a rank to those who enter, and the one judged (not voted but judged ;-) ) to be the best will recieve a higher rank and my respect. Just kidding on the last bit, everyone here has my respect, but it is a good way I think to keep it going and moc centered, not squabbling centered. Plus I love to see what the guys come up with!

Q. What would you say is your greatest MOC yet?

A. Probably my entire Interactive Apocalypse universe, which can be seen here.

Probably just because it keeps expanding, and so far I've managed to keep track of all the tiny details, and I've really progressed as a builder throughout it. A big thankyou to everyone who reads and comments on it, thanks guys. Heres a pic of a few things in it:

p1200143.jpg

p1200551.jpg

p1210221.jpg

p1210958.jpg

I really enjoy post-apoc and have tried to encompass all I love about it in this game, I hope to keep expanding the story with a good conclusion this year sometime.

Q. And your favourite BS/MP/Flickr Lego Gallery would be what?

A. Mine. When I say that I mean that I love taking care of it and managing and organising it properly, I really love to have a good setup. But in terms of a favourite gallery, probably iamded's flickr, just because the hilarious amount of funny comments he put underneath each photo which makes me laugh, as well as the sheer amount of times I am tortured in them. I don't really search much, though I like to check out the galleries in people's sigfig's, but Sir Nadroj's flickr is great for the huge number of mocs there, and Dr.S's for his great mocs and teaching inanimate objects lessons. One gallery I visit a lot is TheBrickster's site of wonderful Gravestone mocs, simply fabulous they are, and I think it is a maj gallery? Either way, I love the mysteries and spookiness in them.

Q. Am I annoying?

A. Not at all, I actually really like you. Its that disgusting imperialshadows I can't stand! Whats his problem? You were running this fine show from the beginning then he comes along, makes himself boss, and totally disrespects you! He's lazy, always making jokes about you, while you around run doing the pics and interviews while he posts them and gets all the glory! No doubt the fat slime is currently writing something underneath what I say :-P

Seriously though, as annoying as you two are, thanks for doing these interviews, its a really clever idea and its great for bringing the community closer, thanks.

*shadows begins laughing hysterically*

Ut oh.

Ut oh?

Ut oh! Last time he laughed like that, a guest commented on his hair and well...

Well what?

It's just that we never saw the guy again.

You mean, like, he ...

We don't know. He just suddenly disappeared and left a note on his door saying, "Moved to Alaska" but no one believed it.

Are you guys through now?

Sorry boss. :-$

And he did move to Alaska.

Right! I believe you. So, um, what were you laughing about, you don't seem angry.

Angry? Why would I be angry? I was just sitting here and as I started to dose off amid the droning voice of our guest, I glanced across the street.

Across the street?

Sure, you know how it works. They build places and then connect them all together with streets. Then some smart guy noticed that the street had two sides, so they built more stuff over there too.

I know what 'across the street' means, I meant... uh, bu-bu-bu-bu... *wacko*

Oh, quit that and look over there at our billboard.

hinckleybillboard.jpg

AH HAHAHAHAHA HA HAHA HA.

It is quite amusing.

I don't think that's funny at all. Look who is defacing it! It's none other than my dreaded enemy, the treacherous Archer!

Uh, no, that's Hinckley.

Really? *puts on his glasses* Oh, hey, it is. That's not nice.

It isn't anything personal, he just likes being part of the show.

Hey, Hinck!

Hey, Shadows!

You have very nice handwriting. Actually, it reminds me of the "Moved to Alaska" note they found...

Yeah, it does. How odd.

Whatever. Carry on!

But he messed up my billboard, I must apprehend him!

Your billboard? Whoa there, Mr. Ego. Last thing you apprehended was a head of lettuce.

Geez, you'd think he put together a tv show every week and deserved a billboard.

Yeah, really.

Better finish up the questions before it goes to his head ... like the lettuce! :-D

Q. Who should be next?

A. iamded. He's my archenemy, my nemesis, my Professor Moriarty if you will. His interview going after mine will ensure temporary victory! :-D Seriously, he's great, and a good friend, plus he loves the new castle theme more than anyone else.

Do Brainbox too, he's a character, if he returns, he's witty and very funny.

Sorry, I can't think of many, I'm so tired! Just keep going, you guys are doing a great job!

You bet we will. *y*

Q. Batbrick, you seem really intelligent?

A. That I am Stauder, that I am X-D

Modest too. :-|

Thanks for the interview, I really enjoyed it, and I'm free to answer any questions anyone has about me, whether Lego related or personal.

Yes, if anyone has any additional questions, please be sure to add them to this thread. *y*

Look, up in the sky!

Oh no, not him again.

No, over there! *points*

02a.jpg

Someone is in need of help! I must leave, immediately!

Shouldn't you take the stairs, perhaps?

No no, this is how superheroes leave places.

Right. Shouldn't you take the stairs, perhaps?

Huh?

02b.jpg

He did it again.

Yeah. Mr. Wong isn't going to be pleased about his trashcans.

02c.jpg

So, there you have it folks. Looks like we're all done for the night. Staudie and I are going to head down and get some Chinese food. Maybe we'll stop by the hospital on the way home and see how Batbrick is doing.

*both at once* Naaaaaaaaah.

Hey Hinckley! Want to join us for some Chinese?

Really?

Come on over, we're calling it a night.

What happened to Fatdork Batbrick?

He got canned.

*everyone laughs*

*signal fades*

Disclaimer: No actual superheroes were harmed in the filming of this episode, just Batbrick. X-D

Another very interesting, and very funny, interview *y* !

Thanks to our Dark Knight-ish ( ;-) ) Batbrick for the precise answers.

And thanks to Stauder and imperialshadows for both the questions and the hilarious comics :-P .

LuxorV

Wonderful interview, absolutely hilarious! :-D I am very glad you interviewed Batbrick, he deserves some praise (just don't do it to often :-P ).

Nice choice of top sets Batbrick, I love both the Dwarf Mine and the Dragon Fortress, definitely my favourite set from that line, which is why I keep it built. Not being a huge Batman fan, the other set wouldn't be top of my list, but it still looks like a good set. Perhaps I should get one, just so I will have you in my clutches! >:-)

Some... interesting commentary as well, well done Stauder! Oh, and imperialshadows I guess :-P

Can't wait to see the next interview! *sweet*

Edited by dragonator

Hehehe! Canned! :-D :-D This interview is packed full of awful puns, I love it! Always neat to know more about your arch-nemesis, you know what they say, to defeat your enemy, you must know your enemy. Or something like that. Know Your Enemy is a great song. Rage Against The Machine rocks. Huh? Where was I? Uh, great interview guys, thanks to Batbrick, shadows, and Stauder. I like that billboard too! *y*

~Peace

Damn this new server is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Now, to the interview, Great work on the pix and editing Shadows! First time I Lol'ed in a while. :'-)

Thanl's for BB's cooperation, we know a bit more bout the local bat in the attic. And the chinise was good too! *sweet*

Stauder.

Thankyou Stauder and imperialshadows for the fun interview, even if I did manage to blow my cover as a wannabe superhero :-D

Wonderful interview, absolutely hilarious! :-D I am very glad you interviewed Batbrick, he deserves some praise (just don't do it to often :-P ).

Nice choice of top sets Batbrick, I love both the Dwarf Mine and the Dragon Fortress, definitely my favourite set from that line, which is why I keep it built. Not being a huge Batman fan, the other set wouldn't be top of my list, but it still looks like a good set. Perhaps I should get one, just so I will have you in my clutches! >:-)

Wow! Thankyou dragonator, you WILL have to get that Batmobile too, you must X-D I really want that dragon fortress, hopefully I can get it one day.

Hehehe! Canned! :-D :-D This interview is packed full of awful puns, I love it! Always neat to know more about your arch-nemesis, you know what they say, to defeat your enemy, you must know your enemy. Or something like that. Know Your Enemy is a great song. Rage Against The Machine rocks. Huh? Where was I? Uh, great interview guys, thanks to Batbrick, shadows, and Stauder. I like that billboard too! *y*

~Peace

You cannot defeat me, I am invincible! I merely feign my patheticness in a veiled secrecy of - okay, I admit it, you win I'd really like to see you get an interview though *sweet*

Now, to the interview, Great work on the pix and editing Shadows! First time I Lol'ed in a while. :'-)

Thanl's for BB's cooperation, we know a bit more bout the local bat in the attic. And the chinise was good too! *sweet*

Thanks for the interview Stauder, I LOL'd too when I saw the pics. Unforyunately I didn't even get to eat anything, except that lettuce :-$

Very nice setup, and good answers. Batbrick Away? >:-)

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

Funny, that's what I say about you. :-P

It did turn out well, mostly thanks to Batbrick being such a bumbler good guest. ;-)

I heard my name! :-D

Finally, though, I already know alot about you ThoBatbrick! X-D

I'm glad they finally interviewed you! I was getting anxious :-| :-D

I'd also like to thank you BatBrick for being such a great buddy on here. :'-)

Excellent work guys! It's so much funnier with pics! *y*

The fact that you've proven that men with capes can't fly....hilarious :-D

The Captain that can't read. X-D

Thanks for the informative and hilarious interview! :-D :-D

*hopes for an own one someday*

First, let me say that I really enjoyed the artwork and the questions asked by IS. Great interview! Also, thanks for listening ;-) .

One gallery I visit a lot is TheBrickster's site of wonderful Gravestone mocs, simply fabulous they are, and I think it is a maj gallery? Either way, I love the mysteries and spookiness in them.[/color]

And a big thank you for that feedback Batbrick. I'm glad you enjoy it. My web site is organized a little better and provides the stories and inspirations regarding Grave Stone.

But, enough about me. My comments:

Great choice of three favorite sets. I love the Dwarf Mine as well, although I only had built it once, leaving it up for just a short time. It did inpire my Grave Stone Mine, with the pieces needed to build the mining cars and tracks. I also own the Dragon Fortress, but have not opened it yet. I'm not sure why I'm saving it, I just really like the set. The Batmobile is awesome as well!

In regard to Batman, as you have eluded to BB, I too have always loved the mystery surrounding Batman as well. Although I think that the movies have not done a good job at portraiting the more mysterious side of Batman, he is a great character. I thought it was awesome that Lego pursued the theme, esp. after a not to popular Spiderman theme.

Reading your themes that you'd like to see Lego offer one day, I don't think I read Wild West or Ghost Town, although I thought you were a fan. Did I miss this, or are you not a WW fan? I won't hold it against you if not, just curious.

Also BB, I'm interested in knowing some of your inspirations and why you and others that build MOCs, enjoy the Post-Apocalyptic theme? The theme seems so popular by many Lego fans now. Is this becoming a strong cultural interest these days?

I had a few more comments, but can't think of them at the moment. Perhaps I'll remember them later.

In any case, great interview and I enjoyed reading more about Batbrick! To the batcave - oh, other than the Batmobile, what is your favorite Batman set?

Now, on to the Batcave...

It did turn out well, mostly thanks to Batbrick being such a bumbler good guest. ;-)

I was a bumbler, but thankyou for the interview, I very much enjoyed it. *sweet*

I heard my name! :-D

Finally, though, I already know alot about you ThoBatbrick! X-D

I'm glad they finally interviewed you! I was getting anxious :-| :-D

I'd also like to thank you BatBrick for being such a great buddy on here. :'-)

Thankyou Exobuilder, its great to have a friend like you here Exobuilder. :'-)

And a big thank you for that feedback Batbrick. I'm glad you enjoy it. My web site is organized a little better and provides the stories and inspirations regarding Grave Stone.

But, enough about me. My comments:

Thats perfectly alright, yes I do visit your site, I love reading your inspiration behind Grave Stone, as well as the general layout. The gallery just has more pics. Something i've always wanted to ask, why did you build a second version of your Shady Inn Hotel and Saloon? Both versions are among my favourites, were you unhappy with version one or simply though it could be improved?

Great choice of three favorite sets. I love the Dwarf Mine as well, although I only had built it once, leaving it up for just a short time. It did inspire my Grave Stone Mine, with the pieces needed to build the mining cars and tracks. I also own the Dragon Fortress, but have not opened it yet. I'm not sure why I'm saving it, I just really like the set. The Batmobile is awesome as well!

I might eventually break Dwarfs Mine as well, I'm finding it easier these days, but it is a marvelous set with so many wonderful things. I recall your mine, I loved the construction of it, the little (Indian was it?) remains at the bottom was a great touch. Saving the Fortress for a bitter day? It is certainly a set I could never do that with, I'm very impatient, plus I've wanted it for a long time, I might just set aside some inferior sets this year to get it. Glad to see I'm not the only onew who enjoys the Batmobile! X-D

In regard to Batman, as you have eluded to BB, I too have always loved the mystery surrounding Batman as well. Although I think that the movies have not done a good job at portraiting the more mysterious side of Batman, he is a great character. I thought it was awesome that Lego pursued the theme, esp. after a not to popular Spiderman theme.

Thanks for that information TheBrickster, I had never known you liked Batman as a character. The mystery I agree is one of his greatest aspects, I don't believe any live action movie has got that mystery correct, as much as I love the newest one. Infact, the only media interpretation I know of that got his mystery perfect was Batman: The Animated Series, a wonderfully adult feel cartoon with most episodes, with brilliant noir and dark drawing style. I agree with the Lego theme too, though the latest sets are pretty lacklustre in character offers, the whole theme is a great success.

Reading your themes that you'd like to see Lego offer one day, I don't think I read Wild West or Ghost Town, although I thought you were a fan. Did I miss this, or are you not a WW fan? I won't hold it against you if not, just curious.

Oh, that is embarrassing. I listed Pirates and never even though of Wild West, despite my liking of the latter more. Rest assured I am a WW fan, sorry, I was tired at the time and wasn't thinking straight apparently. Infact, I recall looking at Fort Legoredo in a catalog a long time ago, how I wanted that set. So yes, before almost any of those listed, I want WW to get a comeback, Indians, Outlaws, Civilians, Unions and all. After all, as much as I love the theme I only got, I think, one set, and have since lost that awesome cowboy hat. Infact, a ghost town would be a nice little sequel to Bandit's Secret Hideout I reckon. I'm not saying this to suck up to you btw, I'm actually very embarrassed I gave that no mention, so a lot of thanks for reminding me *sweet*

Also BB, I'm interested in knowing some of your inspirations and why you and others that build MOCs, enjoy the Post-Apocalyptic theme? The theme seems so popular by many Lego fans now. Is this becoming a strong cultural interest these days?

A great question TheBrickster.

It is a mystery even to me (hmm, one to be unraveled?) why Post-Apoc is so popular. I know the genre has limited films, and even fewer good ones. I personally just love the concept: A world gone completely wrong, and those brave few who dare to live through it. I certainly take the Mad Max movies as inspiration, particularly the second film, as well as scenes from such movies as The Time Machine, Twelve monkeys, Waterworld and others helped. Interestingly, several scenarios found in various Twilight Zone episodes helped, such as the episode with the man who wished he could just have time alone to read and awakes to find himself the sole survivor of a nuclear war (Love the end twist in that one too). Classics like Invasion of The Body Snatchers even have an Apocalyptic feel to them. I guess it is kind of inspiring, that in a crumbled civilisation and hellish land, man can still find hope and strive for greater things. May I ask what you think of the genre TheBrickster?

In any case, great interview and I enjoyed reading more about Batbrick! To the batcave - oh, other than the Batmobile, what is your favorite Batman set?

Good question, thanks. I very much love Arkham Asylum and the Batcave. The Batcave is not exactly a work of art but the minifigs are fantastic and I love the way it was executed. Arkham was the set I bought last but in my opinion is easily the best, at the time of release it had four exclusive figs, two of which still are. I love the usefulness and gothic nature of the buildings too, I'd imagine a bit of it would be useful in Gravestone perhaps?

Thankyou for these questions TheBrickster, I always enjoy talking with you, and admittingly learning more about myself!

To the Batcave! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

Thank you very much for another interesting interview, it´s very fine to know a little more about our very nice member Batbrick. *y*

The picture work´s really well done and quite funny too! :-D

*wub* - excellent interview guys! You´ve really moved up to the next level with the Q&A´s *y*!

Interesting reading about you Batbrick, nice to see a really motivated AFOL with a plan to take over the world with his hobby!

Love your Apoc Moc´s *y*! I´ll be watching your stuff closely in the future!

To the Batmobile On

copmike

Ah, excellent! I found this one quite interesting. *y*

Great interview. Nice to get a little more insight into one of the EBers I really look forward to reading their posts and opinions deino2.gif

Awesome Interview! *y*

I quite enjoy reading these!

The jokes are (sometimes) funny :-P :-D

Thank you very much for another interesting interview, it´s very fine to know a little more about our very nice member Batbrick. *y*

The picture work´s really well done and quite funny too! :-D

Thanks Asuka, I agree too, excellent work on the interview and pics, I really laughed at this one guys! :-D

*wub* - excellent interview guys! You´ve really moved up to the next level with the Q&A´s *y*!

Interesting reading about you Batbrick, nice to see a really motivated AFOL with a plan to take over the world with his hobby!

Love your Apoc Moc´s *y*! I´ll be watching your stuff closely in the future!

To the Batmobile On

Thanks copmike, I really love taking over the world making post-apoc creations, I'm glad you like them, thanks for the compliments!

To the Batbrick Cave! >:-)

Oh batrick! balancing the humdrum life of being a superhero with the exitment of beign on a chat show, how do you cope! Oh and also the racist assults from yellow people :-P

YELLOW POWER!

Right, now, I actually read this the other day, so I'm going to see how much of it I can actually remember.

I guess it's nice to get an insight into EBs second best Bat-geek (he knows who's first) ;-)

And as for me being "witty and very funny", all my puns have obviously confused you. X-D

Right, now, I actually read this the other day, so I'm going to see how much of it I can actually remember.

I guess it's nice to get an insight into EBs second best Bat-geek (he knows who's first) ;-)

Yes I'll admit defeat in that department, now please stop hitting me with comics I haven't read! I only did that to you with TLH, and that was it! :-D

Oh well, looks like I'll just have to be EB's resident Browncoat (Firefly fan)

And as for me being "witty and very funny", all my puns have obviously confused you. X-D

You didn't see my interview? I fell off that building twice!

Stalking Brainbox! *skull*

Edited by Batbrick

Yes I'll admit defeat in that department, now please stop hitting me with comics I haven't read! I only did that to you with TLH, and that was it! :-D

X-D

Perhaps you'd like me to ask if you've read something before I make a clever, fanboy-ish reference?

Imperialshadows, you have outdone yourself again. I was laughing through the whole thing - and I often don't laugh at things at all, even if I think they are funny. *wacko*

Yeah, I know, I'm weird, but still, this was great. And I loved learning more about the true Batbrick. Looks like he really is something beyond a caped crusader wanabe! :-P

Imperialshadows and Stauder, not to forget your guest who took some time out of his schedule to answer your questions. ImperialShadows you have outdone yourself again the pictures, editing and jokes are truly great. I was laughing through the whole thing - and I often don't laugh at things at all, even if I think they are funny. *wacko*

Yeah, I know, I'm weird, but still, this was great. And I loved learning more about the true Batbrick. Looks like he really is something beyond a caped crusader wanabe! :-P

*Cough* No one ever seems to thank the guests for their time... *sweet*

>:-) :-P

Stauder.

Edited by Stauder