Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Hello Everyone!!! ^^

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kenneth, currently in his mid-20s. I am not from Europe region, but from hot tropical Singapore, (Little Vibrant City Island in South East Asia). I started to collect LEGO since i was a kid, approx 5 years old. My collection range from Castle, City, Ninja, (Main Collections) and Space, Star Wars (Part Time Collections) *wub*

Currently, i do not have any nice pictures to share my collections with you all, however do watch out for my brickshelf a/c for any updates, if i have the time to take ;-)

I used to embark on Story-telling project on my classical kingdom that i write upon, and i hope i can finish it in the near future as my work-load and studies is stacking in front of me. Nevertheless, LEGO is my passion and i hope to share it with u all :-)

Lastly, hope i am able to learn something from you, guys and gals, exchanging views and sharing on some insights!!! ^_^V

WhiteFang is my offical id in this wonderful world of LEGO! :-P

Hello and Welcome, WhiteFang!

I like your name; is it related to J.London 8-| ?

LuxorV

Welcome here!

I've been in Singapore a few times for work.

A clean and humid place :-)

Hello and welcome to the Wolf1s.gif hotter side of the brick. *y*

Hello and Welcome, WhiteFang!

I like your name; is it related to J.London 8-| ?

LuxorV

Hi! Not really, its not related. The reason why i select WhiteFang is because i love this name very much. Most importantly, in my story, i am the commander of White Fang Force, in Dragon Kingdom. :-)

Welcome to Eurobricks, Kenneth! What is your favourite Castle sub theme?

Enjoy your time here. :-)

Hello!!! My fave castle theme will defintely be Black Falcon and Dragon Knights. However, my collection on those are quite limited as i am still a kid when i am at that age! One thing for sure, the current castle series is the most sought theme for me at this very moment. Defintely, this theme brings me back to LEGO once again! And i am happy to be back and active again!!! :'-)

Welcome here!

I've been in Singapore a few times for work.

Yes, weather here is hot and humid! :-X Nevertheless, i hope you enjoy your stay and have a pleasant time! I believe LEGO in Singapore should be relatively cheaper for you to purchase with your strong currency, am i right? :-D

Everyone!!! Thanks for all your warm and kind welcome!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

I will enjoy myself in this forum, and hope to contribute in this wonderful haven :-D

Welcome to Eurobricks, the ultimate home for Lego fun... *sweet*

Clean? That's an understatement; chewing gum is banned there afterall. :-D

Welcome to Eurobricks, the ultimate home for Lego fun... *sweet* Clean? That's an understatement; chewing gum is banned there afterall. :-D

Yes :-X Singapore have lots of rules and regulations imposed to ensure it is clean and green ;-)

However, if we need to find chewing gum, Malaysia is the nearest source :-D

Hello and Welcome! ;-)

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Do you like the Prequel Triology or the Original Trilogy or do you like them both equally?

For me it's the PT all the way.

A Wookie general whos never been to Singapore, General Tarful

Hello and Welcome! ;-)

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Do you like the Prequel Triology or the Original Trilogy or do you like them both equally?

For me it's the PT all the way.

A Wookie general whos never been to Singapore, General Tarful

I loved both trilogy very much. In particular, i am quite fond with Clone Wars :-P

Nevertheless, Star Wars is great but in terms of collecting LEGO, its expensive! :-(

I don't owned many Star Wars set.

Come to Singapore one day, i am sure you will enjoy! :-)