Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: Chuck

Welcome to Wheel of Fortune! I'm your host, Pat Sajak and this is my lovely letter turner, Vanna White.

Vanna White?

Um, could someone change the teleprompter before Staudie comes out in a dress. Again.

Ok, let's try this from the start.

Welcome to another blah blah, you know the routine. I'm imperialshadows, he's Stauder. We're here to torment another guest while those of you at home try to guess how long before one of them goes postal and ends up at the top of a clock tower with a sniper rifle. Tonight's very special victim is Chuck.

CHUCK NORRIS???

What do you think? :-|

I don't...

We've noticed.

*Chuck enters the studio and sits down*

So, what's up, Chuck?

Vomit?

Just a little, maybe you should have showered before the show.

Sorry Boss, I had a big day.

Really? Tell me all about it.

Ok. Well, first I got up and had breakfast, brushed my teeth and got dressed, then I ...

*whacks Staudie with a stick* Interview. :-|

Sorry.

Every day I show up for work.

Huh?

Just start the interview. |-/

Q. What is your Sigfig? Why the Change of Name? Are you a relative of Mr. Norris? :-P

A. Here is my sigfig, which up until recently, was relatively unknown here :-P 2214774399_0f3dc4ec53.jpg

The name change was based upon my decision in early 2007 to change all my online assets from "Lego2000", to "Chuck". Why you ask? "The Chuck", as my various criminal underworld associates refer to me as, has no rhyme or reason for his various crimes against humanity and name changes X-D Yes, we are very close 51st cousins.

I'd like Staudie to meet Chuck Norris one of these days. Just his mere presence should insure an immediate beatdown that would make the best whacker envious.

Q. You are a great builder, how do you come up with ideas for such rediculusly ingenious things? I liked the dingies alot X-D

A. First of all, thank you for the compliment! As you and many more observant people may notice, I don't aim to build big, and I have trouble doing so due to the commitment. I would say my largest MOC is the Iron Reich Checkpoint diorama, which I am particularly proud of. Anyways, many techniques I discover due to my affinity for building small while still maintaning the aspect of fitting a fig inside. Others, like my rollcage design (Chuckcage), encorporates minifig hands in the holes of a technic 3L pin, or my more famous containers (Chucktainer), which I designed after noticing that there wre not a lot of designs out there for an easy to make container for Space MOCs. Sorry for the long answer X-D

Q. What would you say got you into lego?

A. I would have to say my older brother, (we are 4 years apart, and he is in college right now). He doesn't build anymore, so that is where I got the bulk of my collection. I remember always playing with his "Fort Legorado" and him running me out of the room!

Q. Best IRL lego Moment?

A. Either the joy of finding Dwarves Mine in a Target, Brickfest 2006, and going over to a TFOL friend's house.

Q. And your best EB Moment?

A. Probably my one month stint as MOC regulator X-D

As I believe one of the admins said about it, "that month was the longest year of my life." ;-)

Q. What is your favourite set?

A. Oh, thats a toughy! It might have to either go to Fort Legorado or Cafe Corner!

Couple of good ones there. *y*

Q. What do you think of the way Lego is going?

A. It has picked itself up, I think. From what we've seen here, they are definately going the right direction at this point.

Unlike Staudie when he's out in the tank.

Q. What do you think of <insert that tiresome argument> pieces? I think you dont like them as you seem to use small peices mostly.

A. It all depends on the piece. i.e., while some of the Bionicle sets are getting to be <insert that tiresome argument> by the lack of intricate functions in the canister sets, I still buy them. (Thats right, I'm a Bionicle fan; I had the whole original lineup, Mctoran included!). I either love to hate them or love to love them!

Sometimes I think of Staudie as a <insert that tiresome argument> piece.

Q. Am I annoying?

A. Let me be honest with you Staudie: When I first saw this whole interview idea, "I was like: theres a n00b in our forums, interviewing our d00dz!". But I don't think that anymore, and I must say I've grown on them. In adendum: Nope!

That must have been before I started hosting the show, or as I like to refer to it, "the dark times."

Q. Who should we interview?

A. I'm gonna go ahead and give a shout out to my buddy oo7 here and say you should interview him! Or maybe TT, if he hasn't been done!

So there you have it folks, it looks like another victim has made it through the gauntlet of questions put forth by dungeon master Staudie. Oh, who am I kidding, a girl scout could make it through those questions.

*phone rings*

Oh for heavens sake.

*picks up the phone*

Yes? Oh, really? That was the girl scouts, they say you owe them $47.50 for uniform rental.

WHAT? I don't know what you're talking about.

They said they'll sue if you don't cough it up.

Bu-bu-bu-bu... *runs out of the room screaming*

Looks like all of you home contestants who picked tonight for the first crackup would have won, but sadly you were betting on the guest, not the reporter. Nice try though. Better luck next week! I know I keep hoping for better luck next week, then Staudie shows up and spoils everything. :-P

Until then, I'm imperialshadows, and you only wish you were!

*camera fades*

Great interview! I've always wanted to know more about Chuck. (Okay, actually only since I saw this topic, but then my interest peaked! X-D ) Very interesting though, it must be great to have had a sibling who loved Lego, and passed on his collection to you! And to have TFOL friends. How envious I am... *alien* (That's.. uh... that's supposed to be green with envy...)

And imperialshadows, I love your sign-off! :-D

~Peace

Thanks guys! I've always wanted to find out a bit more about Chuck and his evil name change :-D

His tiny creations are great, very interesting to see his views on why they are so small. Thanks again and go easy on Stauder imperialshadows, he's just lowly interviewer! X-D

Batbrick Away! >:-)

A very funny and interesting interview, once again! *y*

And even Cuck

Nice interview guys! :-)

Chuck, does this mean your name isn't really Charlie? ... I'd always assumed that was why you had your name changed. Whatever the reason, (or lack of) I think 'Chuck' is a much better name than 'Lego2000'.

Another nice interview, with one of our most impressive MOCers *y*

But, didn't your show have to include a Hinckley reference in every issue 8-| ? ;-)

LuxorV

Another nice interview, with one of our most impressive MOCers *y*

But, didn't your show have to include a Hinckley reference in every issue 8-| ? ;-)

LuxorV

Shhhh... don't remind him! :-|

Actually, the phone at the end was briefly going to be one, and for some reason the girl scout comment stuck more and then I revealed Staudie's ... well, I'm not sure what was revealed, but I sure didn't want to see it. :-X

Thanks for being such a loyal follower of the show! *y*

Interesting interview from a very talented builder.

And I do agree with Chuck's suggestion to interview that other talented builder (oo7).

Nice interview guys! :-)

Chuck, does this mean your name isn't really Charlie? ... I'd always assumed that was why you had your name changed. Whatever the reason, (or lack of) I think 'Chuck' is a much better name than 'Lego2000'.

I just prefer 'Chuck' as a nickname online ;-)

-Chuck

Another great interveiw! *y*

I like your sigfig, BTW! *y* Is that a brickarms weapon? *y*

(So many thumbs! ;-) )

Edited by SirNadroj

Another great interveiw! *y*

I like your sigfig, BTW! *y* Is that a brickarms weapon? *y*

(So many thumbs! ;-) )

Thanks! Its a silver uzi from brickarms X-D

-Chuck