DJ Force

Official "Project Sentai Mountain" Thread

indexed.gif

Allright, so I guess someone has to make the first move in order to get this project started.

So here are my first ideas for the outer walls. I made three different designs that can be combined however you like.

They offer connection pieces to be connected with the official 7709 Sentai Headquarter, too. That is, if we want to incorporate it ;-)

But since we have to use connections anyway to make this project work, I figured it wouldn

It's great that you have finally spurred us into action, I can see this being the start of something good!

As for the walls one must think of some key things:

-Easy to build

-Basic bricks mainly, so many people can build them.

-Same standard size.

I think your wall fits most of these things, though I think the design might need, simplifying a bit, but that is just my opinion.

Once again, great job!

-Easy to build

-Basic bricks mainly, so many people can build them.

-Same standard size.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

I agree to your key points. However, the cool thing about this project is that everybody can build his own designs, if it just looks compatible with the other walls.

I don

Nice! *sweet* I like the frist the most, but the second looks the best with the gate i think..Maybe i can try to build them from real bricks so we can see how they look in real. :-)

not trying to thread crap, ...but i don't think "official" is the right word. officially exoforce is dead. this is no official project. :-/

First off, those turrets look great, the wind-shield really looks great on them.

Now, onto the actual creation. The exteriors are fantastic, the all look really nice. The interiors look great too, I can't wait to see what's gonna come next. Although I must say, unless you want a massive long wall, some corner pieces could be useful. X-D

~Peace

not trying to thread crap, ...but i don't think "official" is the right word. officially exoforce is dead. this is no official project. :-/

He means it's the official thread for the project. If you want to spend your day correcting semantics and grammar, there are a lot worse offenders out there. :-P

This is great so far! However, I imagined the fortress as a round wall, and you don't have any corner pieces. If you can make corner walls, it would be perfect.

No corner pieces?! Look at this;

3063.png

And...

48092.1101443861.jpg

So, do you still think there are no corner pieces?

About 23 years later and no sign of participation from all those volunteers :-(

That

DJ, maybe some people are to busy with other things, like me; to busy with school... :-X

I don't know if anyone has the avliable peices. If I did, I would surely try to make this!

It´s a bit of a downer that the interest in this project went into oblivion.

So can I assume that this project is dead before it was even really born? :cry_sad:

Maybe we forgot it because it went to an other page?

Maybe. I pushed it back from page 3 :D

So how about reviving it? Bring on the ideas!

Well, maybe let people make creations what he think would be good in the project..

Not like: ''Everybody needs to make walls'' or something like that, just let people create in the subject they are good in.

Got my idea?

Definetly!

That´s what this idea is all about. Bring in ideas and MOCs, whatever you like and think would fit into the project!

I just started with wall segments as I thought some walls are essential for a base :wink:

After all, the Project Sentai Mountain is about bringing together modular MOCs that are possible to be combined into a giant display.

However, if we want to make a modular project like this, we need to think about certain standards, so that the individual MOCs can be connected.

Just like Cafe Corner, Market Street and Green Groceries when it comes to City, "Project Sentai Mountain" is what people shall think of when it comes to modular Exo-Force building.

This was and is possible in City (as mentioned above), it is possible in Space (Moonbase project) and I´ve seen it in Castles, too. Now it´s up to us to create a modular project for Exo Force.

But if there´s no interest in participating in the modular style Sentai Mountain (be it with ideas, suggestions, MOCs or building instructions), this project is doomed before it even started.

What we don´t need at the moment are Mechas or vehicles of any kind. We need to concentrate on the base and infrastructure before we populate it. That is walls, towers, housing, garages, command centers and so on. And for all those things we need ideas and suggestions.

So yet again I try to encourage everybody who was willing to participate in this project to bring in their ideas, suggestions, comments, MOCs and building instructions. :thumbup:

Well, i´m downloading LDD on my laptop now, sow maybe I´ll try some common homes and a public transport stop...

But for public transport we can use monorail but the form are trains, more common and cheaper than monorail stuff,

Public transport sounds great!

Do you want us to provide you with input and ideas for those? Or do you already have very specific ideas?

I could imagine the public transport to not only connect housing areas, but also the military facilities. On the other hand, military transport should be maximum efficient. So straight lines would be the design of choice for those. And then we would´nt really need to use expensive traintracks or monorails, but could use the sled design with tiles to slide on. Just my 2 cents, thinking while typing :laugh:

I am currently working on a "beginning" type of wall structure. The walls must begin somewhere in the rocks, I suppose. So I am using the BURP piece of LDD for the mountain and start the wall design out of that. I should be ready with the first design tonight. Expect to see pics soon :wink: