Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: phred

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! This is going to come as a bit of a shock to our loyal viewers, but Staudie forgot to do the interview again. :-|

I'm sorry, boss. I was really busy this week.

Washed your hair?

And trimmed my nails.

Oh, well sure, that explains it then.

That said, it's going to be an hour of me, telling stories by the fireplace, just like I used to do before you all were born. Ah, the good old days. No electricity. No phones. No LEGO. 8-

Thanks for another nice interview, and I have to agree, the HMS Sophie would really work

smooth as a LEGO ship.... :'-)

Well yet another great interview (even though Staudie trys to ruin it by being in it :-P ) with a cool member *y*!

Q. How is that big ship your building coming along?

A. It's coming along great.

When it's complete above the waterline, i'd love to go to brickworld in chicago and display it. X-D

When it's complete, it'll be about 7 ft long and 6 ft high. (or 2.15 m by 1.84 m X-D )

Impressive, most impressive 8-

Great interview of one of my favourite members of this community.

I love your Lego room. It looks a bit chaotic, but that's what a Lego room should look like.

Thanks for this interview guys, its nice to know a bit more about Phred, all I really knew about him before was that he loved Pirates, making better helicopters than me, and probably Veggie Tales. Thanks, and I wish you goodluck with your ship Phred! *sweet*

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Hey nice working space Phred, i wish i had one, but all houses here are made for lepracons. (propably mispelled, but i mean the small guys with the pointy red hats) :-|

Really looking forward to the constitution, must be amazing when it's done *sweet*

Thanks guys, for another nice interview and some more info behind the avatar!

I enjoy super powers :-P

Yeah, but those tights have got to go.

That single sentence got me laughing my head off for Half an hour... (yeah, I know, I can be weird sometimes... But you have to agree that the image could be disturbing X-D )

Nice interview... again. It's great to get to know the people of this fine community... Keep'em coming

Hey nice working space Phred, i wish i had one, but all houses here are made for lepracons. (propably mispelled, but i mean the small guys with the pointy red hats) :-|

Leprechauns (I think)

Leprechauns (I think)

Midgets in green tights, as opposed to green midgets in tights *yoda* :-P

X-D

Great job, imperialshadows and Stauder *y*

I *wub* the avoiding Hinckley and Sinner sketch X-D

Thanks to phred for the precise answers :-)

Thanks for this interview guys, its nice to know a bit more about Phred, all I really knew about him before was that he loved Pirates, making better helicopters than me, and probably Veggie Tales. Thanks, and I wish you goodluck with your ship Phred! *sweet*

Batbrick Away! >:-)

All I knew was: he's married, he loves Pirates and Halo, he is Pirate Regulator, and he has a Master Index Builder title. :-P

Can't wait to see that ship ;-)

LuxorV

Nice work.

Good interview choice!

Fir's time I've seen ye round here, seems we've loured out some pirates from their coves :-P X-D

Fun in on the docks , is what this interview was... But i think it's time to build a amphibious tank... :-/

That single sentence got me laughing my head off for Half an hour... (yeah, I know, I can be weird sometimes... But you have to agree that the image could be disturbing ) Nice interview... again. It's great to get to know the people of this fine community... Keep'em coming

Please dont swear each time you post Yellost. (HHG2TG Readers will get this)

Stauder

Edited by Stauder

Wow, you guys sure beat around the bush for a while on that one. :-P

Please dont swear each time you post Yellost. (HHG2TG Readers will get this)

Stauder

I don't get it, and I thought I was an H2G2 fan!! Please excuse, I need to go cry. :'-(

Will

I don't get it, and I thought I was an H2G2 fan!! Please excuse, I need to go cry. :'-(

Will

Next to every post made by yellost there's a text block, in which one of the lines starts with 'From:'. Read that, and if you still don't get it, go read the Guide again. ;-)

Will

Read his Location :-) As Quarryman noticed *y* :-P

Stauder

Though this is one of my only comments in the interviews I have read them all nonetheless and I greatly enjoy them. *y* *y* Keep up the interviews

th_legoroom2.png

Ooh, I've spotted a Consitution that has progressed since last time :-D *pirate*

Thanx Guys :-$

And thankx for having in the show IS and Staudie :-P :-D

I love your Lego room. It looks a bit chaotic, but that's what a Lego room should look like.

About once every 3-4 months it doesn't look chaotic. *wacko*

Otherwise that's pretty much how it looks (or worse). X-D

But i think it's time to build a amphibious tank... :-/

Just make sure you don't hit any ships when you're in the water :-P

Can't wait to see that ship ;-)

LuxorV

Me either! :-D

Ooh, I've spotted a Consitution that has progressed since last time :-D *pirate*

What do you mean more progress?

That's just your imagination. X-D

P

Another great interview! *y*

This time, I know quite abit about the person being interviewed.

Phred, you and your silly "About me" PMs :-D

*sweet*