Shadows

EB News Presents: Alex54

*as the show begins, the camera zooms in on imperialshadows*

Before we start this episode, I'd just like to take a moment to say a few words. Recently, we've been running a few extra episodes of EB News Presents, and you might be wondering why. It's because Staudie is crazy. No, I kid. Well, he is crazy, but that isn't why, though...

Basically, we're backlogged with great interviews and have been getting so much positive response to the ones we have done, we hate to see them held back. That said, I fully intend to reign this back in to a more reasonable schedule, not exceeding 1 or 2 a week, like we were doing previously.

Thank you for your understanding and continued viewing!

*camera fades and returns to the show intro*

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! I'm your host, imperialshadows, our reporter this evening is Stauder, though I don't know where he is at the moment, and our special guest is Alex54, who also hasn't shown up, maybe they're off talking before the show. As you will note, we're filming in our special underwater studio to accomodate Alex54. Hope you enjoy the new set!

*Staudie enters the studio*

2208421291_4baa48c605.jpg

Um... why are you dressed for the old west? We did the Brick Miner episode weeks ago, and we're underwater. :-|

HUH?!?!?

2209210548_f49072a999.jpg

So that's why Betsy went belly up. Back to the changing room!

*sigh* This is what I have to deal with folks.

*Staudie and Alex54 both enter the studio*

2241158011_854b4952db.jpg

You know, this is quite an interesting set, it has a lot of character. And LEGO ice trays. And a license plate. *wacko* HEY! Look! It's my old pistol from my, uh, seafaring days!

You really are old.

If you plan to ever get old ... >:-(

That's my cue to start the interview!

Q. So, Why the name Alex54? And why the Odd title? (Witch I belive is some french TV show... )

A. My first name is Alexandre, so my usual nickname is Alex. And 54 because it

I remembered that, when I was a child, during the holidays, there were some fountain in which you have to throw a coin to have a wish comes true. And my wish was to have this set

A nice interview in a neat underwater scenery, very neat. And a train wash, now that

Wow great interview

I'm really impressed with that mini cafe corner.

Whats funny is I'm pretty sure i encountered your town layout on Brickshelf before, small world.

Another great interview, good job!

So far, all of your creations I've seen from you are amazing Alex54, keep up the great work *y*

*sweet*

Another great interview guys, I love the underwater studio! *y*

Its always interesting to hear more about our members, I love that mini Cafe Corner and Market Street *wub*

Though that Playmobile pic was a tad, er....

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Hey now! Playmobil is cool. I don't care what all you Lego lovers say. Don't be ashamed to admit you like them Alex!

Oh no you've misinterpreted my poorly worded statement :-$ , I merely meant that it was a tad random, out of the blue if you will ;-)

No I don't mind Playmobil, I recall you had a topic on it and thats fine. I had also seen that pic prior to this interview which added to my surprise.

Love for Playmobil ON!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

Yet another pleasant interview! *y* I really enjoy reading these, some are very interesting!

Nice Car Wash there Alex! I love the little racing car modified for Minifigs :-D

p

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that I love your Underwater Sub Scene Alex. You've also got a pretty extensive collection of City sets. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that I love your Underwater Sub Scene Alex. You've also got a pretty extensive collection of City sets. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

You know, both the underwater scenes and the Playmobile pic were Staudie's. The city was all Alex though.

;-)

You know, both the underwater scenes and the Playmobile pic were Staudie's. The city was all Alex though.

*wacko* There seems to be a lot of this going on lately.

Signed BrickMinerTheBrickster

As this topic isnt confusing enough I shall help with a picture. (Dont hask how I did this, you can see a reflection of my hand waiting to catch the tank tough)

2245868877_fca33d4857.jpg

Stauder X-D