Sign in to follow this  
casewindu

Eurobricks racer

As I have not made a vehicle contest in a while and seeing as Hinckleys contest entries are comming to a close I decided to make a contest based on Lego racer.

The contest is to simply create a race car based on your sig-fig, quite a bit like Hinckleys sig fig house contest, just this may give the lego builders of us who dont have much time to love their hobby, to create something a little smaller and less time consuming.

• The car has to have atleast 4 wheels and should look as if it can acctually race in a competiton!
  • It needs to have some features that will make it unique to your sig fig, for example Sinner has a bucket thats throws smelly fish over people
  • It can have any sought of attack mechanism that will stop your oponants from beating you
  • The car must be able to sit your sig-fig

If possible try to create a new moc that hasn't been seen before yet if you have to much to do elsewhere in your lego lives then you can use an old moc but try to mod it a little so you can pretent its new!

You can post your vehicle pics here until I make a different thread! ;-) happy building!

Edited by casewindu

Sweet, sounds like a fun contest! Say, can you use older MOC's as your racer?

Can I advertise on my board?

Edited by Lt. Veers

Sweet, sounds like a fun contest! Say, can you use older MOC's as your racer?

Can I advertise on my board?

I would love you to advertise on your board Lt.Veers yet you should probably check with Imperialshadows. No big deal but he is like the cheif advertiser around here, or I think he is anyway! :-D

You can use some older mocs but try to mod them a bit so they look new, if possible try to create a new one as its double the fun!

I shall try to make some quick models tomorrow to show you guys what I mean! ;-)

Edited by casewindu

Great idea casewindu! I will definitely enter this!

A couple of questions though:

Does it HAVE to have a defense mechanism?

Is there any size limits or restrictions?

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Great idea casewindu! I will definitely enter this!

A couple of questions though:

Does it HAVE to have a defense mechanism?

Is there any size limits or restrictions?

Thank you Batbrick for your enthusiasum! It doesnt have to have a defence mechanism yet I think it would be a little bit mroe like Lego if Dr Sinister could shoot kittens at poeple to help him win the race! ;-)

500 bricks shall be the maximum as its only a racer and this amount lets you build freely not clamping you down with restrictions. I'm sorry that sounded a little Lego-hippie didn't it!

Thank you Batbrick for your enthusiasum! It doesnt have to have a defence mechanism yet I think it would be a little bit mroe like Lego if Dr Sinister could shoot kittens at poeple to help him win the race! ;-)

500 bricks shall be the maximum as its only a racer and this amount lets you build freely not clamping you down with restrictions. I'm sorry that sounded a little Lego-hippie didn't it!

Thankyou casewindu! I was going to include a couple of mechanisms on mine anyway X-D

500 bricks is definitely enough, I will make an entry as soon as I do my Block Block entry *sweet*

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Sorry casewindu, but contests are now scheduled by the staff...We'll open a thread soon about exactly how it will work...