Sign in to follow this  
iamded

The Wall.

indexed.gif

Here's another post-Apoc MOC. I scrapped the building form my last one, but kept the hut, then added, well, this:

2219617025_b2c997f78e_o.jpg

2220411638_32bd6df91d_o.jpg

2219617535_9304e9d003.jpg

2220411088_8a15e7151d.jpg

Flickr.

I wanted to build a wall when I got the idea to use a portcullis as the steel reinforcements. So, I demolished the building of my other MOC, and added the wall. Then I didn't want to leave an empty area, so I added some ruins. I also wanted to add more foliage, but I don't own any more, so with the ruins taking up a bit of space it actually looks like I have more foliage than last time, as there's less empty space.. *sweet*

Comments and criticism appreciated! Check my flickr for descriptions of each scene. Thanks for looking! *sweet*

~Peace

I love this post-apoc world!

Wow! I don't know how you did it iamded but you've outdone your last one! X-O

I love that wall! *wub* It looks brilliant, especially with that steel reinforcement in it. The cracks in the wall are very well done, and the shields and weapons are excellent too *y*

The minifigs are great too, the guy who insists he can make it on his own is hilarious and has a great choice of face. The ruin in the middle is also very well made, I like the skellie and two Hunters hopping over it, makes for an exciting scene. The ground behind the wall is a smart touch, I especially love the crack in the ground, very cool *sweet* . The figs on top of the wall as defense are perfect choices too, I love their faces and weaponry. That rocket launcher in particular I like. Great to see ATUM-1 back up and running, he's great and well-built.

The weapon racks behind the wall are very clever too, and little things like lights and random red buttons add a lot to the overall appeal. The rubber band gun is well built too, you've done a great job on that. I like how you've chosen to use the blue and yellow visors for the Hunters, good decision *y* The new gun, the heavy Bolter pistol, is also very cool.

Overall though, the best thing is easily the wall, you've done a fantastic job with it iamded! *sweet*

Very strong, awesome cracks inn the wall, and a very clever idea with that gate *y*

Now hurry up and make the next one! :-P

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

I love this post-apoc world!

Wow! I don't know how you did it iamded but you've outdone your last one! X-O

I love that wall! *wub* It looks brilliant, especially with that steel reinforcement in it. The cracks in the wall are very well done, and the shields and weapons are excellent too *y*

The minifigs are great too, the guy who insists he can make it on his own is hilarious and has a great choice of face. The ruin in the middle is also very well made, I like the skellie and two Hunters hopping over it, makes for an exciting scene. The ground behind the wall is a smart touch, I especially love the crack in the ground, very cool *sweet* . The figs on top of the wall as defense are perfect choices too, I love their faces and weaponry. That rocket launcher in particular I like. Great to see ATUM-1 back up and running, he's great and well-built.

The weapon racks behind the wall are very clever too, and little things like lights and random red buttons add a lot to the overall appeal. The rubber band gun is well built too, you've done a great job on that. I like how you've chosen to use the blue and yellow visors for the Hunters, good decision *y* The new gun, the heavy Bolter pistol, is also very cool.

Overall though, the best thing is easily the wall, you've done a fantastic job with it iamded! *sweet*

Very strong, awesome cracks inn the wall, and a very clever idea with that gate *y*

Now hurry up and make the next one! :-P

Thanks Batbrick! :'-) I'm overjoyed you appreciate all the details I put into this! :-D The bolter pistol is just the Batman pistol, but yes, it is cool. X-D I was gonna attach a screw-driver to the end via a black minifig hand but I couldn't find my black screwdriver. :'-( So I just used the gun by itself.

~Peace

Thanks Batbrick! :'-) I'm overjoyed you appreciate all the details I put into this! :-D The bolter pistol is just the Batman pistol, but yes, it is cool. X-D I was gonna attach a screw-driver to the end via a black minifig hand but I couldn't find my black screwdriver. :'-( So I just used the gun by itself.

~Peace

Thats alright bud! *sweet*

Woops! I thought the bolter pistol was the big gun on the right! :-$ That one is also cool! *y*

I forgot to mention also that the landscaping is much better than last time, which was also very good, as the shrubbery and wreckage keep it interesting and realistic. Well, as realistic as a Necrobot ridden future can be 8-| :-P

And of course the small garden is a great touch, one of the many great things in your world that make it so fresh and different to other post-apocs. Wow! Its just so good *wub* .......

Missiles, spiky hair, and an astronaut all combined in a Castle scene. :-P

Looks great, but what does post a-poc MOC mean?

Post-apocalyptic MOC. ;-)

A MOC showing the land after a massive catastrophy. ;-)

Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments! :-D

~Peace