Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Brick-O-Meter

Read each question carefully to determine which Fellow you are most like?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you most like?

• You wear chaps while you build and think all MOCs should have Fabuland characters
    • You've gotten quite cynical of most new sets (sets made after 1984 in your own mind), and still think the Space Cruiser is the best set of all time
    • You want to discuss concept for months while you perfect the ultimate sticker (TLC Spy)
    • You suffer from religious tourettes which often times gets in the way of building huge Crusader displays
    • You care more about good story than a quality MOC, can create a mystery about the new City Mail Truck.
    • You like to eat Frosted Flakes and milk while you work on your Tabletown and want to run a train around every MOC you build
    • Huge buck teeth and an infinity for Hinckley has diminished your ability to have relationships with anyone other than Lego
    • You dream of the return of the Pirate theme and often times envision pirate battles between Megablocks POTC and Classic Lego
    • You plan to create a life-sized Lego Death Star to restore order to the Eurobricks galaxy. You're just waiting for that BrickLink order
    • You feel that the Adventurers theme is the best thing since sliced-bread and that Johnny Thunder will destroy Indiana Jones

Just a fun little poll that is aimed at determining which Fellow you are most like. Read each one carefully. You may also try guessing each of the 10 Fellows through hints/clues provided in each description.

PS. If this doesn't get me assaulted by my peers, I don't know what will... :-D

Just a fun little poll that is aimed at determining which Fellow you are most like. Read each one carefully. You may also try guessing each of the 10 Fellows through hints/clues provided in each description.

PS. If this doesn't get me assaulted by my peers, I don't know what will... :-D

well im certain that the first option is Hinckley X-D

EDIT: i voted for the 5th one down, the same as BB

Edited by hollisbrick

:-D Great idea TheBrickster!

As seen in my Interactive Apocalypse and Batvig, I value a good backstory and mystery more than the actual moc, seeing as the mystery and story are what create the moc and give it atmosphere.

Though I have a terrible feeling that this means I am like you TheBrickster...... :-P

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

Well, thank you Batbrick. I appreciate that. I don't know you well, but feel like I want to. Thank you.

Are you guys like brothers?

Well, thank you Batbrick. I appreciate that. I don't know you well, but feel like I want to. Thank you.

Are you guys like brothers?

*sweet* , I don't know you well either TheBrickster, but I really enjoy your type of story-oriented mocs *y*

And who are brothers? Me and hollisbrick? If you meant that, then no, I don't know him IRL.

*sweet* , I don't know you well either TheBrickster, but I really enjoy your type of story-oriented mocs *y*

And who are brothers? Me and hollisbrick? If you meant that, then no, I don't know him IRL.

Ya, I meant Hollings upstairs there. :-D - Sorry Northern Exposure flashback (disregard).

Ya, I suppose I compare people sometimes - like the Pie guys.

Ya, I meant Hollings upstairs there. :-D - Sorry Northern Exposure flashback (disregard).

Ya, I suppose I compare people sometimes - like the Pie guys.

:-D Fair enough, and I too tend to compare The Pies.

X-O What the megablocks? I don't wear chaps! I don't wear pants at all! >:-(

Who said anything about you? I was talking about my lederhosens and was looking for the right English translation?

Sorry. I jumped to conclusions. I forget you're German. I voted for number one because I'm always wearing chaps building with Fabuland too... :-$

First, I'm shotgun Earnie, and now I'm German. What is it with you, always trying to categorize everyone. Next, you'll be puting me in a poll with the rest of the Fellows - making up silly little character profiles and all. >:-(

:-D :-D :-D

Next, you'll be puting me in a poll with the rest of the Fellows - making up silly little character profiles and all. >:-(

Don't worry TheBrickster, atleast you are above that chidish kind of thing X-D

You've gotten quite cynical of most new sets (sets made after 1984 in your own mind), and still think the Space Cruiser is the best set of all time...

Hmmm... this could be Snefroe..am I right...at least it's the one I agree the most with.

KimT [with an urge to whack all Fabuland figs into a zillion bits]

KimT [with an urge to whack all Fabuland figs into a zillion bits]

Hey Fabuland-phobe, Christmas is over. Change your avatar, numbnuts. :-P

What I want to know is WTF is the Johnny Thunder choice doing in the LAST option spot.

IT SHOULD BE FIRST.

And no, I can't recognize myself anywhere....

:-D

good one.

Hmm. I voted for the "Huge buck teeth" one because I suspect it's directed at me. :-/ But let me assure you that I am happily married and I have a healthy relationship with my wife. I can provide photo evidence if you don't believe me. X-D

But let me assure you that I am happily married and I have a healthy relationship with my wife. I can provide photo evidence if you don't believe me. X-D

Oh, no need - I believe you (picturing Hink in a wig with lipstick) *wub* . :-D

Oh, no need - I believe you (picturing Hink in a wig with lipstick) *wub* . :-D

You've got it all wrong.

Freak.jpg

Much as I hate.. no actually I don't mind... I agree with gylman, though I clicked a different option, stories and some such...

God Bless,

Nathan

Heh heh. Very nice. I laughed reading your descriptions of some people. :-D

The only one I couldn't figure out is "You suffer from religious tourettes which often times gets in the way of building huge Crusader displays"... is that Christian, maybe?

I totally go for the Death Star one. X-D

I think that is reflecting me the best. *vader*

You've gotten quite cynical of most new sets (sets made after 1984 in your own mind), and still think the Space Cruiser is the best set of all time

hm... at first i thought we were supposed to guess the member's name with whom we would associate the sentence... |-/ yeeeees... this sounded familiar.... X-D

:-D I like how the descriptions were easily recognizable, and without a second thought could tell who they were referring to

I voted for Sne's option. :-$

Edited by Brickmaster

Heh heh. Very nice. I laughed reading your descriptions of some people. :-D

The only one I couldn't figure out is "You suffer from religious tourettes which often times gets in the way of building huge Crusader displays"... is that Christian, maybe?

I was wondering the same thing...

God bless,

Nathan