Shadows

EB News Presents: Brick Miner!

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! Tonight we see the return of everyone's favourite reporter *cough*, Stauder, after his brief but all-too-welcome stay in the hospital! Joining us in the studio is our special guest, Brick Miner, Graphist Admin and Saloon Gambler, extraordinaire.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who sent in cards and letters wishing me a speedy recovery!

Couldn't you have just written both of them back and called your mom off the air instead of wasting our time with that? :-|

Aaaaaaahhhh, you....

Now, back to business! I think our guest has a lot to share with us, so let's get started!

Q. Why the name and the gambler sigfig?

A. That

Edited by imperialshadows

So, Staudie, how are you feeling after your week off?[/color][/i]

Week off? I was in the hospital getting my stuff reattached!

Were you working?

Well, no.

So you had a week off. Must be nice, I never get a week off to just lounge around and do nothing.

I was in the hospital!

Right, you spent a week lying in bed doing nothing.

Oh! Oh! Oh! 8-

The stauder jokes are no longer funny....

That's the first time I agree with you...

Otherwise I still give myself a pat on the back for a job well done.

... and that's the second time.

But don't worry, it won't become a habit...

Nice interview and interesting stuff Brick Miner *y* !

Keep it up!

Inside On

copmike

Cool interview! You should send Stauder to me. I may not spell right but I can teach him his words. :-P

I agree that the jokes at the end were a bit lamer than normal, but it was still a good review. *y*

Everyone's a critic. :-|

Seriously, with this writer's strike, it's tough for us show hosts to come up with decent scripts, but we're doing the best we can. :-P

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents! Tonight we see the return of everyone's favourite reporter *cough*, Stauder, after his brief but all-too-welcome stay in the hospital! Joining us in the studio is our special guest, Brick Miner, Graphist Admin and Saloon Gambler, extraordinaire.
thanks for doing this guys !!!
You know, I think this is the first interview where some of the questions were rewritten by the guest, and I must say, I like it a lot. *y*
well, the questions were worded a little strangely, and the order of questioning was confusing... so yes, i made some adjustments :-$

--------------------------------------------------

everyone, thanks for the replies to my interview... if you like what i had to say, and are interested in my MOCing, etc... look for the next issue of RailBricks Magazine online (and in print) in february. they are featuring a nice article on me and my LEGOREDO train station MOC.

also, 4 brand new BrickMiner MOCs will be featured for the special event !!!

never seen before !!!

im so excited !!!

please check it out... it's not only exposure for me, but for all of EB !!!

- BM

Nice interview. Now I know who's behind those great skins *wub* !

Keep up the good work, Brick Miner, both in graphics and MOCing *y* *y* !

LuxorV

Great interview guys and thanks Brick Miner for giving such good detailed answers. *sweet*

Otherwise I still give myself a pat on the back for a job well done.

...and you deserve it! *wub*

(Norro? Good point. I miss him... :'-( )

But don't worry, it won't become a habit...

Can I have a hug before this runs out? :-P

Thanks for the comments, and yes I agree with sinner, I miss Norro, hope he comes back soon! :'-)

Stauder

What's so different about the jokes at the end? They're still shamelessly and un-apologetically lame and self-referential. *sweet* *y*

What an awesome interview. I love reading more about BrickMiner. And it's interesting to hear how much of an effect we have on eachother as members in this community. I remember that 4 vs. 6 wide thread very well. It was before I was able to start a poll myself but you started it for me thinking it wouldn't do very well and it exploded into a huge debate. It feels like we've been friends for a long time, but after a while you forget everyone's story and it was awesome to get to know BrickMiner again!

Thanks guys for doing this. I guess it does serve a purpose. X-O Besides feeding my ego... :-$

What's so different about the jokes at the end? They're still shamelessly and un-apologetically lame and self-referential. *sweet* *y*

I knew I could count on a true professional stage actor to understand the show. *sweet*

Thanks guys for doing this. I guess it does serve a purpose. X-O Besides feeding my ego... :-$

And my ego, and Staudie's need to be abused. This show does a lot more than I realised! X-D

One of the best interviews so far! *y*

Very interesting, indeed.

Thank you BM for replying in more than one word. ;-)

This is one of the better interviews yet.

BM, you clearly invested some time in answering (and writing :-P ) these questions.

I know you a little better now thanks to this open hearted interview.

Being a fan of pirates, will you consider joining the "Pimp you IMTP ship contest"?

I would love to see what you would come up with.

This is one of the better interviews yet.

BM, you clearly invested some time in answering (and writing :-P ) these questions.

I know you a little better now thanks to this open hearted interview.

well, i do like talking about myself :-P

im just glad people took the time to read it at all :-$ thanks.

Being a fan of pirates, will you consider joining the "Pimp you IMTP ship contest"?

I would love to see what you would come up with.

right now im really concentrating on city MOCing... im not even doing WW currently.

i'll definitely keep posted to the contest though.

- BM

I forgot to add: Having worked with BrickMiner on a couple of projects, I'm not surprised he re-wrote some of the questions. :-P Know what I mean ??? ;-)

I forgot to add: Having worked with BrickMiner on a couple of projects, I'm not surprised he re-wrote some of the questions. :-P Know what I mean ??? ;-)

I don't even write the questions to the interviews and no one told me he had changed them, I just knew from reading them that they weren't the usual ones. Know what I mean ??? ;-)

Speaking of which, I encourage anyone answering one of these interviews to feel free to mix it up some. Add a question, write a short essay explaining your view on something important to you, reword something, fix some spelling :-|, have fun with it! If it stinks, I'll just edit it out anyway, but odds are, it'll be good. ;-)

Speaking of which, I encourage anyone answering one of these interviews to feel free to mix it up some. Add a question, write a short essay explaining your view on something important to you, reword something, fix some spelling :-|, have fun with it! If it stinks, I'll just edit it out anyway, but odds are, it'll be good. ;-)

Now you tell us :-( ... :-P .

Great interview... "The More you Know!"

Know what I mean ??? ;-)
Know what I mean ??? ;-)
i see my triple punctuation is really catching on !!! <== *sweet*

now, i just have to get a few of you using my dash line (which is always 50 segments, BTW ;-) )

- BM

Nice interview on a great builder!

God Bless,

Nathan

Great Interview *y*

I love reading these

This one is very interesting, I wanted to see some Pics of your Lair BM :-D

But there are none .........

Love your graphic work on all the skins and your MOCs *wub*

I do wonder when we will see your next one 8-

I missed this one! X-O Great interview guys! Very in depth, I like it! *y* *y*

i see my triple punctuation is really catching on !!! <== *sweet*

now, i just have to get a few of you using my dash line (which is always 50 segments, BTW ;-) )

- BM

I'll never fall for your tricks!!! :-P

~Peace