Sign in to follow this  
blackdeathgr

Granoleon state prison

Hello people!

This is an adaptation of a medieval MOC i created a couple of days earlier. It was a Crusaders vs Falcons siege but i couldn't miss the opportunity of an Oleon free build (and the 10 DBs that come along), so i adapted it accordingly and now you can see a State prison located in Mainland, Granoleon. Note that in my LEGO life, i have always regarded blueco...eeeehrm, Oleon Empire as a spiritual successor to the Falcons faction :pir-devil:.

28848486320_d127d0fde4.jpg

29102834656_ce02b1edde.jpg

As always, thanks for watching!

Nice build! (I already commented in the Castle Section, so I won't say the same things twice)

Great texture in the wall - I'll have to go check it out in the castle section after this comment!

Hey, thanks both! By kind of double posting it (here and at the historic thread), I felt like i was pirating those 10DB from the FB but we live a pirate's life after all! pirate_tong.gif

Regarding the texturing, my fiance finds it is too monotonous but i didnt want to make it look overly fancy by mixing too many colors like dark gray etc (although i tend to love tan), so i left it that way as i find it "cozy" and fairly real life looking (?)

Nice prison fort! I like the textures of the wall. Looks like our bluecoats have got the prisoners well jailed! The exterior is nice too. Very pretty landscaping. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great looking texturing, BD - I particularly like the way you created the crack in the wall. One wonders what sort of orderly society needs these maximum security prisons - perhaps a rather zealous state church has something to do with it? Afterall, nobody expects the Olean Inquisition! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Roman fort? No, a prison! Okay pirate_laugh_new.gif

If it was a Roman fort then i would have had more than two of those precious Roman soldiers, right? pirate_tong.gifpirate_tong.gif

Great looking texturing, BD - I particularly like the way you created the crack in the wall. One wonders what sort of orderly society needs these maximum security prisons - perhaps a rather zealous state church has something to do with it? Afterall, nobody expects the Olean Inquisition! pirate_laugh_new.gif

You know we govern on a tight leash, right? We need something to stow away the dissidents! pirate_tong.gifpirate_tong.gif

It is an enlightenment camp. You can leave once you have earned your enlightened badge. :wink:

Nice work on the wall and BURP and LURP. :classic:

It is an enlightenment camp. You can leave once you have earned your enlightened badge. :wink:

:thumbup:

Nice work on the wall and BURP and LURP. :classic:

Thanks!

Nice job with the walls. I really like what you did with the texturing and the cracks to make the wall appear aged. I like the wooden towers as well.