Sign in to follow this  
EpsilonEta

[K-C06] Project complete

Tags: Spaceship

Raven is going back to work after a weekend with her family.

Project complete

She log on to the work network

That's a lot to go thru. Why did I ever take two days off. This gona take a week to catch up with. Lets see, Col. Brik sell a new fighter design, and use the profit to buy an old ship for himself, figures. Victor Kramer intercepted a smuggle vessel and oh, Star-Lord is completed.

-Call Major Kartofski-

19060228549_24f799372b_o.jpg I read about the project.

26326856936_4bbdb05170_o.jpg Yes it's finished. We are preparing to jump to C06 to get supplies and personal from the KGMA. If you hurry to Sorn you can join us for the maiden voyage.

19060228549_24f799372b_o.jpg Wouldn't dream of being on a ship going thru a GATE for the first time. You could get lost in time or stuck between space.

26326856936_4bbdb05170_o.jpg That's ridicules. It have been extensively tested and is completely safe.

19060228549_24f799372b_o.jpg I see you on Hyreal Major.

After a few GATE jumps Raven arrive at C06 and set course for the new ship.

27350195850_f1b84cd480_c.jpg

More pictures:

27017475324_8055c7c029_c.jpg

27627727505_ff80ef85d0_c.jpg

27528420242_6e172cf45b_c.jpg

27018598193_15040d90e2_c.jpg

upside down

27528419992_3a16a78cd6_c.jpg

I have been working on this on and off since VK-318's tech.

It's about 57 studs long so I have a bit more to do before I make a SHIP.

I made a smaller version in Status update and used that for reference.

Here they are together.

27017475604_0b9c721be2_c.jpg

The big one is almost exactly 4 times larger which mean 64 times the volume.

I had to take parts from my 10215 Jedi Starfighter I have on display :cry_sad: (but it was worth it)

27554591511_65c950f2d2_c.jpg

It use a lot of SNOT

27017475504_6ed8f299e2_c.jpg

the front is built upside down (but still conected) then built over by studs up.

27350196050_b8f512f6ca_c.jpg

I got a 45 degree rotation with the turntable but then I needed more friction so I added jumper plates to lock it.

27017475234_c51caf8bd7_c.jpg

this is the weakest connection but it still hold for the ship to stand on (as you see in most pictures)

I had just enough time to adjust(divert) funds and prepare(forge) all the paperwork and can assure you that all profits from fighter ship sales went to the company and any purchases for classic ships were bought with contracted bonuses for hitting my weekly sales mark. Octan and Mantis CEO's can attest to the high sales. They spent a bunch :)

Great build, love the size and shape. Well done.

Edited by Col. Brik

The ship looks great. I like the pictures with it disassembled. It's much more complicated then it looks at first glance and it's nice to see how you got some of the angles.

Spectacular ship! The shaping and the angles you achieved are all phenomenal. If I was a judge, I'd have given you a 6 on this! The front detail beneath the trans-black cockpit part is a great touch that conveys that this is NOT in minifig scale. Just an awesome ship! Keep up the good work! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

It's beautiful! :wub:

I'm happy you like what I did with your WIP

Great build, love the size and shape. Well done.

Thank you

The ship looks great. I like the pictures with it disassembled. It's much more complicated then it looks at first glance and it's nice to see how you got some of the angles.

It's kind of my thing to make complicated things so good they look simple :grin:

That's why I added the inside photos.

Spectacular ship! The shaping and the angles you achieved are all phenomenal. If I was a judge, I'd have given you a 6 on this! The front detail beneath the trans-black cockpit part is a great touch that conveys that this is NOT in minifig scale. Just an awesome ship! Keep up the good work! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

If I did get to judge my own things I'm still not sure if I'd give it a 6 but thank you. Do you want to be a judge? :laugh:

The large cockpit is the one thing that I don't really like as the ship doesn't look as large as it should be but the piece worked so good and it mimics the mini model so I ended up using it.

Sorry for posting on previous weeks' entries, but I missed this one. I know that design of engines has been seen in AG builds before, but I think it fits really well here with the paneling on the side and the gun details.

My favorite part, however, is the hammerhead shape of the front. It just looks brutal and aggressive, again fitting with the ship :thumbup:

Amazing design... My favourite part is the x shaped back side with the engines!!

I missed it ! :facepalm:

What an impressive microship *huh*

thanks to Mesabi for the link

And thank you for resurrecting this thread :classic: I do like this ship

I really like the Kawashita logo on it. May I steal that?

Considering i stole it from a mantis player (umbra?) you sertanly can. It work on both square and round backgrounds

Have fun with it

thanks to Mesabi for the link

Glad I could help show you Epsilon's awesome ship. You really outdid yourself with this one Epsilon. The Greebling is amazing, especially contrasted with the SNOT technique. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Mesabi