Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[Esl-FB 01 June] : MAESTRO Apple cider Brewery

The MAESTRO Apple cider brewery

Felipe de la Manzana opened his first factory in Elysabethtown, Berelli. The factory is mainly based on an Hacienda but deserved a noble purpose... Brewing apples in order to transform them into a delicious Apple Cider !

26810882964_81a55f197d_z.jpg

During the big opening Felipe wrote a letter to the crown of Eslandola with a bottle of his famoust cider :

"To our Noble King,

I am presenting you the results of the first trade we, in MAESTRO, are proud to lead in New Terra : Apples and Cider.

I would be honoured if His Majesty, if He likes the products we made, could grant MAESTRO trade company with the benefic advantage of being leader in Apples with a Monopoly in apples.

I am sure you will do in Eslandola best interest.

Long Live the King.

For Eslandola, for Doubloons, and for Apples.

Felipe de la Manzana, MAESTRO member."

This was the first move of Felipe in order to obtain an apple monopoly. He hoped the King will love his cider and his apples. Of course, a monopoly is not easily granted, so Felipe returned to work immediately and signed a big contract with a rich merchant from Garvey.

He made him taste some samples to him and his wife when they visited the Brewery.

27143519970_cc392da1ee.jpg

Felipe explained to the Garveyans the principles of brewing cider.

First apples need to be crushed. Here Felipe chose a Horse tracted grinder he placed on the courtyard of the Hacienda.

26810898964_abc3aff172_n.jpg26810897214_ef558f0731_n.jpg

Then, the crushed apples need to be contained few hours in a barrel.

27143520450_d39db6dff7.jpg

After that, the crushed apples are prepared and sent into the press.

"The engineer is working on it, now and will better the juice production." Precised Felipe to the Merchant.

So after being pressed, the pure juice of apple is barreled and put in fermentation.

27143527770_2827456cea_n.jpg 27143526680_c6dbb96081_n.jpg

Once the fermentation is ready, the upper part (the brown one, on top of the barrel) is destroyed, the future cider is filtered and sent on a barrel to be bottled, and the third part (the one remaining down on the fermentation barrel) is thrown out.

This is the major part of cider brewing.The chemists have to work with care here ! They have to filter and obtain the final product at its best !

27143519680_66524d12fa_z.jpg

26810891384_8444129185_n.jpg 26810889154_e0e05be48a_n.jpg

Once bottled, the cider is drinkable but can be stored some years !

The Garveyan trader and his wife enjoyed the tour and bought Felipe's cider with enthousiasm.

26810887384_712d86892e.jpg

26812442793_6637b8112d_z.jpg

Thank you for watching.

This is the first factory in Elysabethtown. I tryed to keep an Hacienda form, but I had to change many little things in my initial plans to respect the brewing proceeds.

I know it's not perfect but I try to show the Cider brewing correctly.

Of course, C&Cs are welcome.

So this is where the perfect Apple cider is brewed! Great build, I especially like the interior with it's brewing-machines

That glass apple roof is particularly eye-catching and the trader from Garvey certainly looks likes he has enjoyed his day at the factory pir_laugh2.gif