Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

[MRCA outcome] My apologies

"I regret the decision of the lord governour. But I must obey my orders." said the Mardieran captain. "And this, captain Alfonso, is only one reason for me to take orders from no man other than myself. But I do not blame you for this misery."

Benjamin Morgan took a last look at his very first ship, the warbringer. The Mardieran governour had decided to take every ship as a prize his privateers could find. Even if it was the ship of the man who had won him a court case against Eslandola.

"Please, as a reward for your service and an apology- though inofficial- take this nautilus trophy. It is said that such masterful crafted pieces of art bring good fortune to a captain and his ship. May we meet again once, hopefully under friendlier circumstances."

27117104490_e97ebfec7b_z.jpg

Phew! A quick last minute scrap to save me the ten doubloons. Arrrr me gooold!

Edited by Jacob Nion

The NPC nations do seem to take some strange decisions regarding who to attack, and it is cool that you have used that as a story hook. Nice little vignette too.

I hope the warbringer will be captured by a player or player faction at some point, so that we can get her back into the game! :D

Great vignette, and lovely figs (in all your builds, by the way. I'm no fan of fleshies, but you're the exception!)

Great vignette, and lovely figs (in all your builds, by the way. I'm no fan of fleshies, but you're the exception!)

Indeed, Jacob is one of the few exceptions of builders that with his builds makes me kind of like the fleshy offsprings of the "pureblood" minifigs pirate_tong.gif

Nice story too Jacob!