Gulagurag

[SR - FB] Crazy Julio's Gem Emporium (Small artisan)

Julio Von Strucker, the world renowned gem carver, has decided to seek a life of adventure and settled in Charlatan Bay to open shop.

Julio%202_zpsy1cismkb.jpg

His skill in appraising both cut and uncut stones is unparalleled and his rates for trade or craft work can’t be beat!!!!

Julio%203_zpslnfwyeoz.jpg

So come on down to Crazy Julio’s Gem Emporium... if you have the stones.

The machinery for working the gems is really, really cool. I also like the bookshelves in the same style as the walls, gives them a really "cold" look, which I think is perfectly fitting for the build.

Great MOC!

I love it when a MOC looks like somebody did their research or at least thought about the details and your interior really shows that. Good job.

I love it when a MOC looks like somebody did their research or at least thought about the details and your interior really shows that. Good job.

Seconded! Early GRS system? I wonder if he gets enough light with those candles, but I guess he's just THAT good pir_laugh2.gif

Neat to see a build focused on gem cutting. The tan walls are well detailed and make good use of curved slopes pirate_classic.gif

There is so much to compliment this build on. I am particularly fond of the slope of the wall at the roof and the method employed to make the corner. I like the windowsills and the furniture as well. I envy your wood printed brown tiles. My only critique is that with all the tiling you did on the build you left the top of the wall untiled which seemed out of place. Normally, I don't see the need but since everything else was tiled it seemed odd. Overall a very nice artisan build. Keep up the good work.

Great job. Nice use of part for the gem holder.

All those planks for walking. :wink: