Sign in to follow this  
Pvt13

AoM Tower phase 2: The outskirts of Loksvika

My 2nd build for AoM tower. I ordered some more parts from bricklink, so things should start looking better and better, I hope I'm not the only one thinking that.

We continue the story with Bjorr and Edd nearing Loksvika. They pass the Loksvikan lookout and come across a loksvikan farmer and his newly traded pig.

Edd:" Thank the gods! I need my bed... never felt this horrible since I got beat up by my half-brother. I need a good ale and a week's worth of sleeping."

Bjorr: "Maybe the fish got bad when it saw it was snowing, maybe the mosquito just stung a White Woman and brought something bad upon you."

Edd: "I don't believe those ghost stories, they are just meant to scare children."

Bjorr: "Just like giants don't exist, right?"

Edd: "I shouldn't have mentioned my brother..."

Bjorr: "Anyway, seems like Grisar got a good deal at the market, Hey Grisar! Must've had something of of great worth to trade, looking at that pig you bring back.

Grisar: "Aye, some fellow came by and said he spoke the word of some new Lord, I said I didn't need no word from some Lord, just something to get me some new pigs in my pen. He told me he knew how to make glew? You boil the bones and such and then, Oh, I shouldn't tell you that probably, might be you'll be buying all the pigs once you know.

Bjorr: "Glew? What uses does it have if it's so valuable?

Grisar: "Apparently you glew things like wood together so you don't need as much rope to tie things down. The shipwright had heard about it and bought the whole lot right off me."

Bjorr: "Seems useful, might even be the boats survive a rough night at sea when we sat sail."

Edd: "No boats, please, my stomach is as bad as it gets, no boats, maybe some boars though."

DSC_0740%202_1.jpg

DSC_0742%202_1.jpg

without figs:

DSC_0743%202_1.jpg

DSC_0745_1.jpg

Thanks for watching and C&C is always welcome!

I love it! the stone looks really organic and that hill is really well done.

Excellent look out tower :thumbup: The path and rock-work are really well done here. The foliage is good for the most part, but I think the few large plates look a bit blocky.

Smaller ones would probably work better.

Keep up the good work, I'm anticipating another even better build for phase 3 :sweet:

The foliage looks good an dthe path is great! Keep it up :thumbup:

I love it! the stone looks really organic and that hill is really well done.

Thanks Dathil!

Excellent look out tower :thumbup: The path and rock-work are really well done here. The foliage is good for the most part, but I think the few large plates look a bit blocky.

Smaller ones would probably work better.

Keep up the good work, I'm anticipating another even better build for phase 3 :sweet:

Thanks SK! The green plates is a lack of green bricks and foliage. The plants on top are nearly all of my foliage parts.

The foliage looks good an dthe path is great! Keep it up :thumbup:

Thanks TitusV

Nice job angling the tower on top of the hill :thumbup: The path and rockwork are great as well, though I agree that the overhanging plates could be a little less blocky in some areas :classic:

Really nice hitch design on the cart too, keep up the good work! :thumbup: