Sign in to follow this  
Captain Becker

{OL - Intro}

Story of Captain Becker

bobs-sigfig.jpg

Hello everyone! I finally found the time needed to make my intro thread. Reason it took so long is because of work and I have been sick lately. But not to worry! Im finally able to post this here at last!

So this is my story who I am and how I came to be a Captain.I also wish this will pass as a freebuild, but we shall see.

It was a quiet and a beatifull day, the sun was shining high across the sky and the weather was warm. "Its truly a hot day today...." I said to myself and drank the last wine from the glass.

imgp0103.jpg

I just had finished my letter to my wife, as I heard someone knocking on the door. "Come!" I shouted. A man entered the room whit a small chest. "Ah, its you Jacquel, what is it?" "Sir! here´s the payment for you singing up for the Brethren of the Brickseas!" "Ah yes yes, of course. Put it over there on that small drawer and let have a look shall we?" "Aye aye Sir!"

imgp0106.jpg

"Well. its not much but atleast its a start wouldnt you agree?" "Yes Sir!"

imgp0099.jpg

"Jacques, have I ever told you how I became to be a Captain?" "No sir you haven't!" "Haven´t I truly? Well I must have forgotten that, would you want to hear my story then?" "Yes Sir, gladly!" "Take a seat then, wine? It arrived just today, straight from Breshaun and fresh as always!" "Thank you Sir!"

"So where do I begin...

I was born in outskirts of Granoleon, to a merchant family. We lived in a farm house about 10 miles off from the capital. My father was a merhant sailor and rarely at home. He served in the latest war whit Corrington and was lost in action. my Mother, was proud and strong, independent woman, but after hearing my fathers death, she eventually died of grief. I then left my home farm, joined the local Militia where I served for two years, which I got moved to Marine school, became a Captain of the marines, after that, to midshipmen and all the way to the rank of Captain. In this year of 616 in our lords year, I am 23 years old and serving in His Majestys La Royale´s fleet as a Captain."

"You have risen through rank quite rapidly then Sir!"

"Yes, you might even say that the gods have blessed and watched over me, although you wouldnt belive that I would have ever risen to the rank on Captain, not when I was still a young midshipmen like you, I was terrible at navigating and naval terms. I even had to make the examination for lieutenant twice! But that´s a story to another time. Now then, would you mind to take this letter to the first ship thats leaves to the Elysabethtown? Its a letter to my wife" "Aye aye Sir!" "Dismissed! And have a good day Jacques!" "Thank you Sir! As to you too!"

And that was only the short version of my story... :pir-tongue: No truly it was! I have written a way longer version of it but I felt it was too numb an boring/Long to read. I will post it though if anyone is actually willing to read it.

Fair winds and calm seas!

Yours truly:

Captain Charles J. Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

A nice little office! Which part did you use for the back (if it's a right word) of the chairs?

Great story, nice to see Elysabethtown mentioned :wink:

Thanks all, glad you liked the story. I know the furniture isnt the best but I try to put more effort into them in the future. I had to assemble them pretty quickly and get them photographed. Also im trying to make a proper house/office for myself in LDD when I get the time.

Fair winds and calm seas!

Yours truly:

Captain Becker

Good story. I liked the furniture, especially the chair. And the clutter on the desk, including the candle.

Welcome. You really put a lot of effort into detail here, works out really well. Great intro, and I am definitely looking forward to more MOCs from you.

The chair design is absolutely lovely by the way.

Welcome!

I like the lighting on the second pic a lot, it looks very realistic as coming from a big window of the office just outside of the frame :classic:

I loved the doubloons arriving from BoBS in the chest! Nice little office with minimal pieces as well, lovely desk clutter, and using the cardboard wall as a background was clever. You can easily register this as a free build using the online form...and another chest of doubloons will be on its way to you!