SilentWolf

[COR - MRCA] The Alexander Springs a Leak

To read the backstory: click here.

According to the April 616 issue of the Kings Port Advertiser and Ships List, the Alexander made it almost halfway through its trade route before a leak forced it to take to port. However, the sailors that were on the Alexander spun quite an elaborate tale of what happened when the leak was discovered.

According to the tale, the lookout kept looking during the whole ordeal. The officer in charge of the watch might have been enjoying rum. The good thing was when he finished a bottle, he would toss it to the sailors who were bailing out the ship. Some of the sailors were busy passing buckets up to dump the water back in the ocean. Other sailors were busy with cups and jars tossing the water over their shoulders, and back into the same boat they were standing in. It was fortunate that they even made it back to a port.

26651807601_6c42cef090_c.jpgSAM_7373

26717844015_a4bfcb8f11_c.jpgSAM_7369

Edited by SilentWolf

Sounds like it was miraculously fortunate indeed! pir_laugh2.gif Very funny story and scene, the ship completely full of water is quite hilarious! If they can float like that maybe they should start up a water trade! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Sounds like it was miraculously fortunate indeed! pir_laugh2.gif Very funny story and scene, the ship completely full of water is quite hilarious! If they can float like that maybe they should start up a water trade! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Neat! I like the water inside :wink:

Hahahaha! The desperate sailors trying to get the water out is hilarious!!

Since the Alexander was no longer assembled, I decided to MOC the MRCA in my tiny boat hull. The more I built, the more it resulted in hilarity. I was busy watching a movie while I was building it. I am glad you guys enjoyed it and got a laugh out of it as well.

Fine water scene!

Let's hope it does not happen to many of our ships pirate_laugh_new.gif

Indeed. The Alexander hasn't even brought in as much as its license in 2 months of MRCA, and I just sent out a much more expensive ship. I hope they stay afloat!