Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

Winter Outpost.

indexed.gif

Like I have stated, I have built a Northern Border Control Outpost for The EN. Here are some pictures with Dr.Sinster Visiting, and me in winter camo showing him around!

Here we have a general Overview.

Pic

A Closeup of me (That's a decal) and Dr Sinster, showing the fence buried in show and a MG Nest.

Pic

This shows what its like behind the wall. Men partolling, the Machine Gunner resting near a fire.

Pic

Yes It has an interior. It can fit 4 beds, only 2 are pictured for convenience.

Pic

Last pic, showing the interior with the roof on.

Pic

Stauder

Looks really nice! Where is it located? I will make my visit soon and give it a personal inspection ;-)

Wow looks good! When nuclear war breaks out I will have somewhere to run too! I like the camouflage troops as well. *wub*

Looks really nice! Where is it located? I will make my visit soon and give it a personal inspection ;-)

North of Table Town at the north msot point of lego territory.

You live in Siberia?

The Medditeranian actually... :-P

Stauder

OKay, i will look if i have some time to visit.

haha thats great winter at the northmost point of lego territory, hah the north is the remains of the holy lego city that was turned into a post apocalyptic nightmare land place, so winter there hah (no offence was intended i really like your moc although i would swap that tan droid arm for a white one).

steel...

A nice little set-up you have there Stauder, I especially like the way you've used those rounded wall peices *y*

I love that tank, and little details like the fire and gun rack make it a lot better too.

Nice to have camoflaughed troops too, I wish I had those gate peices in grey! *wub*

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

I really like it mate, the building is nice, and the tank looks sweet. Interesting to see you're using the stormie/clonie bodies too, I've got different headgear though, so don't worry :-D

I like it. *y* It has all the elements of a well run outpost; guards, patrol vehicle, machine gun, drunk guy on duty...? ;-) :-P

Good effort, this will surely keep the clone brands at bay!