Doctor Sinister

Announcing the formation of The Eurobricks Nations! (EN)

In response to an era of heightened aggression from clone brands, and global uncertainty, it has become clear to Mr Stauder and myself that we need to form a defensive LEGO force to repel invaders and keep the peace.

Given that Tabletown has a large military force, steadily growing by the day, and that Mr Stauder has a highly capable fleet of Tanks and Troops, we are forming the core of this multinational taskforce which will be known as the EN - the Eurobricks Nations!

Be not alarmed by the title for those members not part of the EU - membership is open to all military forces from around the world. Our charter will be to defeat clone brands, defend our borders, keep the LEGO faith and above all, prevent conflict between our great LEGO nations.

(Any suggestion that this is an effort by me to take over the world and install a military dictatorship with absolute power and me at its head will be met with immediate and stringent litigation. :-D :-D )

Mr Stauder is drawing up our logo, but I invite all military LEGO nations to join our organisation!

To VICTORY!

Dr. S.

Are you asking for members to join and build weapons systems? because if thats what it is then I will gladly join! *sweet*

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Are you asking for members to join and build weapons systems? because if thats what it is then I will gladly join! *sweet*

Yes! And to contribute forces if there is a global war, peace-keeping mission, alien invasion, etc. :-D

Dr. S.

Yes! And to contribute forces if there is a global war, peace-keeping mission, alien invasion, etc. :-D

Dr. S.

I'm in! >:-)

Give me a high rank and I'll kiss your feet!

EDIT: And an awesome Logo Stauder! *wub*

Edited by Batbrick

Lets consider making this like the TIE army, if we have permission! :-$ But it would require a army ;-)

Stauder

Lets consider making this like the TIE army, if we have permission! :-$ But it would require a army ;-)

Stauder

_________

I have but a small army of troops, but they serve well, and are the best men in their field!

I'm sure they would be happy to serve under your tyranny glorious empire Dr.S! *y*

My men and I currently live in a secret headquaters in a hidden pacific island.

Nothing to say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

As are mine BB. Dr sinster harthe biggest one so far. My army is a squad of 5 men. Officer, 2 troops, medic, sniper. And 2 tanks. Soon to be 3 tanks. :-)

Stauder

As are mine BB. Dr sinster harthe biggest one so far. My army is a squad of 5 men. Officer, 2 troops, medic, sniper. And 2 tanks. Soon to be 3 tanks. :-)

Stauder

I saw yours, quite impressive I must say! *y*

Are we to post pics of our armies?

If so, I will try to get some up tommorrow! :'-)

Nothing to say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

I would like to nominate myself for election as EN General Secretary. :-D

enwithdoctorsinister.jpg

If I win, I promise no more tedious elections and eternity under my rule. And free cakes.

My army is so far 1 tank, 4 light attack vehicles, 2 recon' vehicles, one supply truck, one APC, one helicopter and one platoon of 30 men - soon to be 2 platoons complete with heavy arms and equipment.

Dr. S.

Edited by Doctor Sinister

If you need an artillery strike, call me! i have 1 Panzerhoubitze based on the PzH2000, 1 PzH in construction, 1 Mbt and a kind of transport thing. So, if your troops need artillery, send me! ;-)

And, Doc. Sinister, i would vote on you! *y*

If you need an artillery strike, call me! i have 1 Panzerhoubitze based on the PzH2000, 1 PzH in construction, 1 Mbt and a kind of transport thing. So, if your troops need artillery, send me! ;-)

And, Doc. Sinister, i would vote on you! *y*

Thank you sir! Consider yourself enlisted!

Dr. S.

Thanks Doc! My plans are to create an PzH group of 5, and some snipers >:-) Watch out, you clone brand!

Can I use light attack mechs used to fend off invaders. If not, I'll have a tank rolling in soon.

Sure, we need to keep on top of technological progress, and we need light divisions to support localised operations.

Dr. S.

i have a tiger 2 mbt, a t-34 and a t-74, awaiting your command, i also have 2 jeeps awaiting mobilisation and by february should have 2 supply trucks, 2 command cars, 2 bikes w/ sidecars and 2 scout bikes (inidana jones rocks) not 2 mantion the half track i am working on, and small fleet of recon helicopters, for the record 7044 and 7093 are the best helicopters out there

I curently have a commando squad with two reg troopers( clone torso, legs, clone gun, black helmet w/out chin and blue AR visor, and gray AR airtank), a captain(yellow clone torso, clone legs, basic troop helmet, two WW pistols with grey hands[ammo stock]), a pilot(atrt pilot torso, no airtank, red helmet w/chin, white goggles, no gun) a general (red clone torso, clone legs, double grey airtank, red cape, white helmet with chin,AR blue visor, red lightsaber, wierd gun)

also a buggy with three ground guns and two auto surface to air lazer cannons and a crate for supplies

dead bestlock guys on!

jifel

I just got an idea! How about if EN members put the logo on there signature?

Brilliant! Done!

Dr. S.

I curently have a commando squad with two reg troopers( clone torso, legs, clone gun, black helmet w/out chin and blue AR visor, and gray AR airtank), a captain(yellow clone torso, clone legs, basic troop helmet, two WW pistols with grey hands[ammo stock]), a pilot(atrt pilot torso, no airtank, red helmet w/chin, white goggles, no gun) a general (red clone torso, clone legs, double grey airtank, red cape, white helmet with chin,AR blue visor, red lightsaber, wierd gun)

also a buggy with three ground guns and two auto surface to air lazer cannons and a crate for supplies

dead bestlock guys on!

jifel

Excellent!

Members add the pic to your sigs.

Dibz on 2nd highest rank (I am a co founder after all! :-P )

Stauder

Dibs on third highest rank! (I was the third person to put the EN logo on their sig (and putting the logo on the sig was my idea all together))

Edited by Lt. Veers

i wanna be an ambassador, of trade, or somethin, my city is not a dictatorship, or a faschiest regime, we just use propaganda to strike a healthy amount of fear into citizens,

I've got a few troops and a crappy little LAAAC (lightly armored amphipious assault craft) called "The Ducky"

My troops are armed with BrickArms AK-47s and M1911s, and with official LEGO muskets and rifles.

Edited by Username_Taken