Sign in to follow this  
don leopold

Journey to Historica

I want to introduce : Leopold

24908843741_2e49faf907_n.jpg

Leopold and his brother Michael grow up in the Lowlands, a land far away from Historica, and when they where young some viking boats arrived near the village and attacked them.

There was a complete chaos, vikings killed people and plunder the houses, after that they burned everything.

A lot of citizen flee to the forest and survived, but most of the men died or became prisoners.

The vikings take the prisoners with them and sold them as a slave in other country's.

Leopold and his brother Michael where lucky, they survived the viking attack together with their grandparents.

But there was sad news too, their mother died and they couldn't find a body of their father.

So he must be with the vikings as a prisoner.

But lives goes on and the survivors of the big viking slaughter must rebuild the village, there was no time to mourn.

Leopold and Michael made a promise to each other, that the are going to rescue their father when they are old enough to travel alone.

And this is his brother Michael

25002121915_9d6ffc8923_n.jpg

Leopold and Michael where educate by their grandparents and there was peace and harmony in the village after the rebuild.

But Leopold and Michael forgot the promise they made because of the good life.

The grandparents did a good job but they are getting old and one day grandfather died in his sleep.

Grandmother missed him so much that she don't want to life without him, she became ill and was laying in bed all day.

She feels that her time on earth has come and her last conversation was with Leopold and Michael.

"I know you guys made a promise to find your father and free him" she said.

"when i am dead there is nothing here in the Lowlands why you boys must stay here, you both are strong men now so go and find him but be very careful"

"There where rumors" she told the guys "there where rumors that the viking traveled to a land called Historica"

"I know that your father is there somewhere, I can feel it"

The brothers are a bit confused by these words of grandma, they are a bit ashamed that they forgot the promise they made when they were young.

But good old grandmother knew it all the time.

"What about grandfather, does he knew it too about the promise?" asked Michael to his grandmother.

"Yes my son, he knew it too" she said "First he wanted to do it by himself, but when we rebuild the village he was feeling old and want to give all his energy to teach his grandsons all he knows"

"I told grandfather about the promise you made to each other" grandmother continued "and grandpa was very proud when he heard that"

"So the boys are going to do the job" he said.

"I must go now" grandmother said.

"Where are you going?" asked Leopold.

"I go to your grandfather, i miss him so much" she said and there where tears in her eyes.

Leopold and Michael must cry too, it was time to say goodbye.

"I love you so much, both of you and i am very proud that i might be your grandmother" and the boys give their grandmother the biggest hug they have ever given.

A few minutes grandmother died and after they bury her, Leopold and Michael prepared for a big journey to a land called Historica !!

Those are some nice sigfigs! I like the wall behind them aswell.

A warm welcome to the Guilds, Leopold! :classic: If I am correct, you have been in an RPG before, and it's great to see you've transferred to GoH!

Anyway, that's a very elegant sigfig you have there, plus a nice backstory. :thumbup:

Welcome to the guilds! I hope your quest is successful!

Sad but interesting story, glad you joined GoH! Can't wait to see what's next for these two brothers!

Glad to have you in Historica! Neat figures, and I like that you included a build in the background :classic:

Those are some nice sigfigs! I like the wall behind them aswell.

Neat figs, and that background looks good as well

Glad to have you in Historica! Neat figures, and I like that you included a build in the background :classic:

Thanks for the nice words, the background is a moc that is almost ready and it is a part of the quest of the two brothers.

In Port of Barqa commander Abdel Harbori of the famous city guard of Barqa is talking about a a little village with nice church build in a tipical architecture.

The background where you guys talking about is a part of that church, so have patients and you can see that church soon here at the guilds.

Edited by don leopold