Sign in to follow this  
CelesAurivern

[COR-FB4]Mr. Townsend's Scribing Service (Port Raleigh)

What do you do when you are illiterate but still need to write home to your wife and kids half a world away?

You go to Mr. Townsend, of course!

Simply visit during operating hours and dictate your contents. It shall be written word for word, verbatim.

The best part is it's free for all Corrington servicemen and sailors, and that includes includes postage back home! Proudly sponsored by the Emporium.

*For all other customers, the standard rate is 1/16 db per single page letter. Parchment and postage included in the fee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoots, mon! I cannae read an I cannae write, but thanks tae Mr. Townsend, I can send a letter to me wife baek home.

Scribe000a.jpg

At the end of the day, Mr. Townsend folds up his table and closes the shop.

Scribe002.jpg

Nice build. Altough I'd recommend to remove the tan around IT, I like the building itself a lot

Great face and costume, he looks just the right guy for the job. Great idea too, nicely executed. Port Raleigh is coming along nicely!

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz