Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: Mr Tiber!

Due to circumstances beyond our control, this evenings interview extravaganza will be short some of the normal colour that our genius editor usually adds. Some of you are probably thrilled by this, stinkin' megablockers, but to those of you with some taste and appreciation of his efforts, we apologize for this inconvenience.

... We resume our program, already in progress, and now with 40% fewer jokes and interruptions ...

Q. Why the name and the Spanish sigfig?

A. For the same reason you chose your name and the Spanish fig is probably because he's the coolest fig I have!

Q. How long have you collected lego?

A. Not long enough... since I was 3/4 years old I guess

Q. Can I share with you a Hull Building tehnique Ive discovered? (I dunno if anyone has tried it yet..)

A. Yes, yes!! share it so I can stea... err borrow it!! :-$

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

A.

1. 6285 Black seas Barracuda

2. 6289 Skull's Eye schooner

3. 6277 Imperial Trading Post

Predictable? Me? Nooo!!!

Q. What is your Favourite Theme?

A. What is it what's Captain Hook again?

Huh?

Q. Can My friend over here *Points to Hinckley* Have his boat back, or Must I run over you with the questions mobile?

1964417370_53531d7aa5.jpg

A. Never!! I shall tell the men to ready the fort guns!

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?

A. That's a tough one.. I think the first time I went to Legoland.

Q. Best Eb Moment?

A. Joining this wonderful community!

Q. If you could design a cuStom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Wack a EB member" Sets please .

A. Hmmmm, a ship.. The Amserdam I think. Or a scale model of an Aston Martin Rapide.

Q. Im sure you've met some EB members here. Can you describe them to us? Are they "Crazy...lol" As our friend *vader* Once described Yoda ?

A. Alas Staudie, I've never met any.. but I can tell from the forum they're all nuts!

Q. So You Gots a Lair?

A. Aye, ineed I have, and it's top secret!!

Q. Whache Think of me Pirate Impression, Maytie?

If Good : Arr Have Some Rum!

If Bad : Shiver Me Tibers! Its To Davey Jones' Locker Room with ya! :-P

A. Shiver me Tibers ?? :-P

I hereby disavow any knowledge of this thread on grounds of bad piratical impressions.

Q. What would you say is your best creation yet?

A. The HMS Unpredictable, I still regret the moment I took her apart... *sad*

Q. What is the secret behind a good Pirate Moc?

A. Add some paprika, that's all I can say.

Sounds like a Staudie answer.

Q. What is your favourite (Real) Ship?

A. There are alot of cool ships, I think I can't choose.. The Victory's cool but I've never been on it yet.I've been on the Amsterdam and the Prins Willem once. Both awesome ships!

Q. Who should we Interview Next?

A. Bonaparte!

Oh don't worry, they'll definitely be a boner party one of these days.

Thanks for joining us, gotta go!

Another excellent review guys! *y*

But whats up with the bad pirate puns? :-P

Do we have any details on who's up next for an interview?

To the Brickmobile- courtesy of exobuilder who made it! >:-)

Harr yes another nice story of one of our members! *y*

Funny he didn't tell anything about selling weid apparatus in my harbour....irritating little man :-P

Bad pirate puns on!!!

Another nice interview guys you should be running out of ideas soon? please say you are! I'm joking I hope you two never rum out of ideas! ;-) (even i'm making pirate jokes X-D )

Well that was a lot different to the recent ones.... and while I am one of the people who asked for less distractions, I kind of missed them in this one. *wacko*

Q. What is your favourite (Real) Ship?

A. There are alot of cool ships, I think I can't choose.. The Victory's cool but I've never been on it yet.I've been on the Amsterdam and the Prins Willem once. Both awesome ships!

Best ship- The Lady Washington, who played a part in the first POTC, repainted and fitted with a fake steering wheel. :-D

Great review, guys!

Nice review; maybe a bit short 8-| ...

I'm just realizing how many pirates we have in the forum *y*

LuxorV

Well that was a lot different to the recent ones.... and while I am one of the people who asked for less distractions, I kind of missed them in this one. *wacko*

Don't worry, there will be a return to the somewhat mid-sized interruptions style interviews (not a lot of pics, but more snarky comments and a proper show format) when I have more time. As it stands, I barely have time to even look in, but didn't want to let the interviews drop off, so I took 10 minutes and formatted that one for quick release to hold everyone over.

Situation is: my dad was hit by a truck and had to have leg surgery. Time and motivation to be here just hasn't existed. Everything will be fine though and I expect my presence to return to normal shortly. I'll probably go on a posting binge to make up for it and drive you all mad (nah, I doubt it, except the part about driving people mad >:-) )

The mod from my favorite Eurobricks forum is finally being interviewed *y*

But why did you answer my name on the last question? I have nothing interesting to say :-D

Another nice review guys, although I kind of miss the commentary. I hope your dad gets well soon, Shadows. :-)

Have you two ever thought of doing follow-up questions? It might be a bit complicated, but I think it could add some more comedy into your reviews, and perhaps make them seem a little more like you're actually talking to the person being reviewed. ;-)

Sorry to hear about your dad ImperialShadows! I hope it'll go better soon! *sweet*

Darn, I can hardly remember I was interviewed..

I like all of the interviews ImperialShadows althought it was alittle short :'-(

I really would like to see the lair Mr. Tiber!

Nice review; maybe a bit short 8-| ...

I'm just realizing how many pirates we have in the forum *y*

LuxorV

We're just trying to slowly conquer the seven seas, starting with EB :-P

Gotta start somewhere ;-)

The mod from my favorite Eurobricks forum is finally being interviewed *y*

But why did you answer my name on the last question? I have nothing interesting to say :-D

I'm sure you didn't become the emperor of france by being boring B X-D

P