Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: ImperialScouts!

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents (have you ever noticed that I call them all exciting? It's in my contract).

I'm your host, imperialshadows. Tonight, our cub reporter Staudie will be interviewing ImperialScouts, who you can see arriving now, or we're being invaded. Either way.

2037420392_4e14aaedf0.jpg

2036622115_058cd293c8.jpg

Welcome! Please, have a seat and we'll get started.

2037421782_ad5de68bfa.jpg

Q. Why the name and the Faceless sigfig? (Sure its original..)

A. Actually, he's not faceless. He has a face! Look, here it is! Right here. He is my Historical Side. He also goes to this secondary sigfig, who is my Ocean Side: He's not that original :-D

The name should be pretty obvious. Star Wars Imperial Scout Trooper. It's my favorite type of Empire soldier, despite my rank in the Rebellion X-D .

Q. How long have you collected lego?

A. Hmm, quite a while now! I guess I started when I was around 4-5. I'm not really sure, but I can remember at least building Deep Sea Refuge!

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

A. My favorite set? You've got the nerve to ask such a thing! All my sets are equally loved and favored. But to break the balance, here they are:

1. Imperial Star Destroyer, 13 hours of buildtime and one of the most fun builds I ever had.

2. Black Sea Barracuda, I bought it last year, and it was a bunch of fun to build. My first large tall ship. The first ship being the Imperial Flagship!

3. Sabre Island, perhaps. It's a neat little set. Right now, it's been fixed unto a port for the set of my movie. Albeit it's change (lack) of pieces.

Q. What is your Favourite Theme?

A. Star Wars, it was always a fun theme to build and play with. Star Wars, was my favorite movie series, and still is. So, Star Wars Lego with its many great, unique pieces!

*Pikeman Larry appears, continuing his quest for eternal peace*

You guys mind if I take care of this?

Sure, be our guest.

He already is our guest.

Shut up.

2036623535_9f39fb125e.jpg

2037422714_b3522d684b.jpg

Larry: Who are you guys?

2036624987_f2254ff18a.jpg

Larry: Hey! HEY! Stop that!

2036625887_217f14dda6.jpg

2037425042_6df5dd10b3.jpg

Take that, you evil ghost! *throws Larry out of the studio*

He'll be back...

So... back to the interview.

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?

A. LegoLand, maybe? Or the incredibly surprising NMRA event, with a huge lego display right next to my hotel. (I was in Cincinatti for a Star Wars music concert!)

Q. Best EB Moment?

A. Eh, well, there are many. But I really liked the Mystery Ship game, I just had a blast with that.

Poor Stinky.

Q. If you could design a custom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Wack a EB member" sets please.

A. If I could design a custom set, I would probably make a Mon Calamari ship, or a large Pirate ship. It could go either way. Or both X-D ! But to be a suck up to the EB community, let's make a EB community set!

Good idea. It'll feature your sigfig kissing the butts of all the admins for making such a suggestion. :-P

Q. Have you met any EB members? Can you describe them to us? Are they "Crazy...lol" ?

A. No, I haven't had the chance to meet any EB members. Some of them are pretty close to me, like Hinckley and Sir J the Noble. But I could probably say that meeting somebody who I have talked with over the internet would be fun and cool.

Or creepy. Don't forget creepy.

Q. Can we see your lair? Please? Lemme guess... You have no lair...

A. I do, in fact have a lair (more like my bedroom...uhm, you'll see in the pictures), and I can show it to you. Look, here it is! Upp, too late, you missed it. Oh, it's down here:

This is all my lego with me currently, really. Just that. Ignore what is in the blue box. Look away:

p1010186.jpg

This is an overview of my sleeping/computer/building/filming area:

p1010187.jpg

Look, I'm filming! It was actually a test animation of a cannon firing:

p1010189.jpg

A corner, note the pirate book at the side of my bed!

p1010190.jpg

I get a pretty good view of the city(Can you guess what it is!?):

p1010188.jpg

LOOK AT THIS! A silly little cloud decided to ruin the cloudless day!

p1010194.jpg

I also made a pumpkin, which is outside on a balcony. He's quite nifty:

p1010179.jpg

A smiling Shy Guy?1307840.gif

But beware...:

p1010180.jpg

Uh huh, spooky.

This is my old room, it's quite empty besides the lego and my fish, and the tape dispenser. The big piece of paper that sailor is holding says "Please do not touch Lego" for our house predators/viewers.The spotted wall paper is a white background with a series of anchors all around! Isn't that office chair in my new home? Maybe so:

p1010374.jpg

There's my ISD!

p1010375.jpg

Q. Am I annoying?

A. Should there be a time and place where we would meet, I could most likely annoy you more than you can annoy me.

Nah, I don't find you annoying. Hey, could you stop poking me?

Actually, he can't. It's in his contract.

Q. So, whats the difference between, Redcoats and bluecoats? X-D

A. Red coats, they are the pride and brave soldiers of Generic Country Number 1, they'll fight 'till the end until they are able to make forts out of the dead to protect themselves from the enemy. (Is that too gross?) The Blue coats are the brave sailors and soldiers taking to the sea to claim land for Generic Country Number 2. They'll just about go anywhere!

Staudie is colourblind.

Q. Who should we Interview Next?

A. You should interview our other pirate fans. Like Mr. Tiber, Bonaparte, or phred, or Cap'n Green Hair, or...or...etc.!!

Well then, won't our next interview be a surprise!

So there you have it, a colourful and, as he requested, picture filled interview with ImperialScouts!

In the future, we will vary the amount of pictures based on the preference of the guest, just as we have tonight, so every show will be different.

Thanks again for joining us! Next week we'll be featuring the much anticipated and requested interview with ... *signal dies*

Edited by imperialshadows

Woo! Another great interview. :-D

Tonight, our cub reporter Staudie will be interviewing ImperialScouts, who you can see arriving now, or we're being invaded. Either way.

That bit made me laugh. :-D I see some chameless self promotion of your mech entry. X-D Nice, can't wait for the next interview! *y*

~Peace

Another great interview guys and thanks to ImperialScouts for putting up with Stauder! :-P ;-)

I envy your room ImperialScouts! so clean and tidy with a great view (sigh) I wish I had a room like that! :'-)

So imperialshadows and stauder can you give us a hint about who you will be interviewing next?

Good work, Shadows! As a note this is the last Interview with a comic for a while. The Next one will be in a few interviews.

Also the next one , A Hint : Has green hair

Stauder

Edited by Stauder

Another great interview guys and thanks to ImperialScouts for putting up with Stauder! :-P ;-)

Thanks to ImperialScouts for putting up with him? WHAT ABOUT ME? *wacko* *wacko* *wacko*

Also the next one - A Hint : Has grren green hair

Yes, that was a subtle hint. :-| ;-)

Stop with the grammar already! People will think you're a teacher or something...

Stauder

There goes all of my street credibility, after I worked so hard building it up. :-P

Oh, and they already know I'm something, they just don't know what. X-D

Q. If you could design a custom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Wack a EB member" sets please.

A. If I could design a custom set, I would probably make a Mon Calamari ship, or a large Pirate ship. It could go either way. Or both ! But to be a suck up to the EB community, let's make a EB community set!

Good idea. It'll feature your sigfig kissing the butts of all the admins for making such a suggestion.

ROFL :-D

Edited by Captain green hair

I also made a pumpkin, which is outside on a balcony. He's quite nifty:[/color]

p1010179.jpg

A smiling Shy Guy?1307840.gif

He was supposed to be a Lego head, but with time running out on Halloween and me needing to do homework, I rushed and forgot to think it through when making this X-D . The light on the wall should look more like a lego head.

Anyway, thanks for the fun interview :-D .

Great interview... and great view. It actually reminds me of Sydney... I was always wondering if your name was Star Wars based. I assumed it wasn't as i've you've never seemed that interested in Star Wars to me. :-$

I envy your room ImperialScouts! so clean and tidy with a great view (sigh) I wish I had a room like that! :'-)

So imperialshadows and stauder can you give us a hint about who you will be interviewing next?

Mind that my room is the living room of a two room apartment :-D . It's also awful in the morning when I have to wake up in the morning...the sun shines directly at us!! It is lovely though.

Great interview... and great view. It actually reminds me of Sydney... I was always wondering if your name was Star Wars based. I assumed it wasn't as i've you've never seemed that interested in Star Wars to me. :-$

It see me in the Star Wars sub-forum X-D . And my brickshelf. Star Wars is my favorite *wub* . Thanks anyway about the view, it is a nice city.

It see me in the Star Wars sub-forum X-D . And my brickshelf. Star Wars is my favorite *wub* .

Not according to your profile; 36% of your posts are in LEGO Pirates... ;-) But yes, looking at your Brickshelf folder you do seem to have more than a passing interest in Star Wars. :-P

Here is pirates of course. But in real life it's Star Wars...and a little pirates X-D .

Here is pirates of course. But in real life it's Star Wars...and a little pirates X-D .

Where else would you go to but EB? :'-(

Where else would you go to but EB? :'-(

As EB has pretty much everything I need Lego-wise and more, the only other place I go to is BrickFilms.com. That is actually the first place where I made my username, "ImperialScouts".

EB still has a good Star Wars forum :-) .

Your room has an incredible view!

I just love to see pictures of hobby rooms from our members.

Seems like Sinner wants to be a reporter himself, he just keeps interviewing IS :-D

Btw, why don't you have an avatar anymore IS?

Seems like Sinner wants to be a reporter himself, he just keeps interviewing IS :-D

:-$ That's why I stopped bothering him... :-D

...and I thought I was the only one. For me it's been like that for about a week. 8-|

Another great interview *y*

And some self mech-promotion, too :-P

So, we're going piartes this weeks? ;-)

LuxorV

...and I thought I was the only one. For me it's been like that for about a week. 8-|

It's been like that for the whole month :-D . My recent ones aren't fancy with me, so I'm going to make a better one...soon. Wait and see X-D !

Your room has an incredible view!

I just love to see pictures of hobby rooms from our members.

I think everybody is fancy with my view, but I hope to move very soon...If I get this one house, I'll still have a good view X-D .

Thanks!

Nice review! And you have a nice Lego collection!

That's only 1/3 of my collection X-D . But mostly my pirate lego. In fact, all I have is pirate lego with me, some bricks, and Star Wars figures!

That's a really neat cityscape you have outside your window there, I think it looks a little bit like Philadelphia. I also can't help but admire that nautical border trim just bellow the mouldings in the second room there, is that something of your selection, Commander Scouts? You're doing a great job with these interviews, guys! *y*

That's a really neat cityscape you have outside your window there, I think it looks a little bit like Philadelphia.

Yes! That is Philadelphia! My new home.

I also can't help but admire that nautical border trim just bellow the mouldings in the second room there, is that something of your selection, Commander Scouts? You're doing a great job with these interviews, guys! *y*

In my old room? Yeah I did those when I moved in X-D !

Yes! That is Philadelphia! My new home.

I thought so (I've been there a couple times, wonderful place X-D). The usual window view of mine is very different, you see.

742623937_f180c135dd.jpg

Yeah, at least that's what the view was like four months ago. Today we got some snow flurries in the early morning! :-)

In my old room? Yeah I did those when I moved in X-D !

Haha, that's awesome!

Q. Can we see your lair? Please? Lemme guess... You have no lair...

A. I do, in fact have a lair (more like my bedroom...uhm, you'll see in the pictures), and I can show it to you. Look, here it is! Upp, too late, you missed it. Oh, it's down here:

This is all my lego with me currently, really. Just that. Ignore what is in the blue box. Look away:

p1010186.jpg

Where is your other lego? 8-|

Mind that my room is the living room of a two room apartment :-D .

Only two rooms :'-(

Hope the other room is a bathroom X-D

P