Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: UniqueBuilder!

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB Community News! I'm your host, imperialshadows, this is the bane of my existance, er, our reporter Staudie, and tonight's guest will be none other than UniqueBuilder!

Tonights show will be packed with surprises, so stay tuned! *mutters* Doesn't mentioning the surprises ruin the surprise of the whole thing? Nevermind, on with the show!

Welcome UniqueBuilder, do come in, have a seat, make yourself comfortable, our home is your home.

*whack* Don't touch my ice cream float. >:-(

1947030320_c18553a92c.jpg

Sooo... here we go!

Q. Why the name and the Annoying (Join the club, we have breadsticks) sigfig?

A. The name.. Humm... Well, I needed something Unique... I think it came out pretty good. Oh, and Timmy is NOT annoying!! >:-(

Right. Just as not annoying as Staudie.

Q. How long have you collected lego?

A. Since I was two years old, in 1994. I've never stopped.. :-$

I have underwear older than that ...

Q. What is your Favourite Theme?

A. Trains & Town of course!!

Uhh... Stauder, I think there"s a pikeman charging at you from behind...

One of these days, he's gonna get lucky and we'll all celebrate.

1946199787_4ba2cc019a.jpg

So? Get some popcorn... Me And shadows are used to this stuff...

What? Where??? I don't see any popcorn.

1946203817_9d2fa0f60a.jpg

Don't worry too much, he's just the ghost of an editor from some show that used to be on this channel, it's why he carries that big axe, he was always taking things out of the show. Eventually one of the hosts killed him and cursed his soul to walk these halls forever. He thinks that killing Staudie will free him from his torment. I can't imagine where he even got such an idea. :-$

1946207599_d24cf905bb.jpg

Would certainly free some of us from our torment...

1947053132_17ea2e49e7.jpg

But our crack security team won't allow that. *makes a note to fire security*

Huh? Did you say something?

Huh? Did I say something?

1947056920_b0c46b219d.jpg

Oooh, he looks tired.

*groans from around the studio*

1947060756_b48989c1d8.jpg

1946226717_5be90d07da.jpg

So, while pikeman takes a little break, and is a little broken, let's get back to our interview.

I *wub* that guy... Always puts me in a good mood... X-D

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

A. 4555, 6541 and 6542!!!!!

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?

A. The day my dad brought home the 4565 two years after it was discontinued!!! IMO that's one of the best trains ever made.. :'-)

*COMMERCIAL BREAK!*

And Now a Word From Our sponsor!

1947018986_9883c21eac.jpg

LEGO. Word.

*END OF BREAK*

And after that :-| were Back!

Q. Best Eb Moment?

A. The day I joined. Oh, and all the classic "Hinckley moments" of course. :-D

Q. QUACK DAMN YOU!

A. Quack?!! X-D

I work with a duck and get stuck with the bill ...

Q. If you could design a custom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Whack a EB member" Sets please.

A. It would be the best firetruck ever! :-$

Q. Have you met any EB members IRL? Can you describe them to us?

A. Sadly, I haven't had the chance to do that yet, but I hope to be able to go to the EB Event 2008 and meet them all there. I'm sure they're all fantastic people! *wub*

Q. Can we see your lair?

A. NO. I'm ashamed.. :'-(

Aw, we still let Staudie on TV...

Q. Am I more annoying than Timmy?

A. Well, Timmy is NOT annoying at all, so I'll have to say yes.

How did I get stuck with these two?

Q. Who should we Interview Next?

A. Errr.... Maybe... Sir Nadroj? (No, he didn't bribe me! X-D )

Definitely on the list.

Well, that was a great interview, despite the interruptions. Thanks to UniqueBuilder for joining us, thanks to all of you for tuning in, and please keep those cards and letters coming, we like hearing from out viewers. Well, the nice ones. The rest of you can ...

*signal dies*

Another great work, guys *y*

Nice pics, too :-P

If you keep improving this way, we'll see you soon in a live interview 8-| ?

Just realizes what has written --- Runs away *sing*

;-) Keep up the good work *y*

LuxorV

You guys really do a neat job with these interviews. I like how you add your critical/funny comments to the answers. As always, nice job.

PS. 1994 - That's the last time I think I cleaned my underwear.

Thank you for another great interview, IS and Staudie! *y*

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

A. 4555, 6541 and 6542!!!!!

Excellent choice! *wub* I never knew you were that into freight... ;-)

I wished TLC would do something similar to 4555 again - not this lousy 4514-thing we had lately. :-|

Well, that was a great interview, despite the interruptions.
Yeees!

Sorry guys, but I would like the interviews a lot more without this disturbing crip crap.

...and Brickster: I don

I don't think you're annoying ~ I like your interviews! ;-)

But why haven't you interveiwed me yet!? :-P

:-D Another great interview, now with more off-topicness than ever! I love it! :-D :-D *y* *y*

~Peace

Because you just asked. I Interview those that EB wants me to. ;-) (Dont worry, Im sure somone will suggest you)

Stauder

I'm almost certain I've already suggested you to the resident annoyer, er, reporter. Though between that "I don't think you're annoying" and asking for it, you just went right to bottom of the list, buddy! >:-(

Ok, ok, kidding... :-P

Because you just asked. I Interview those that EB wants me to. ;-) (Dont worry, Im sure somone will suggest you)

You interview whoever you're lucky enough to get to reply :-P

Seriously though, there are a lot of good interviews left to be done and you're one of them (so am I, for that matter, but that's going to be one serious freakshow of a job and isn't going to happen for a while).

Now if only I could find a good reporter to do them X-D

Another great interview, with some surprising twists; like Holodoc I am surprised at your set selections. I had no idea you even liked cargo and train, and I would have thought you would choose fire sets! :-$ The good thing for you (and me) with the new push for cargo sets there is a good chance for a freight station... :'-) After reading this interview I actually feel like I know you a bit better. *sweet*

(I do think though that the distrations were a bit much this time.... 8-| )

(I do think though that the distrations were a bit much this time.... 8-| )

I might agree to a point. If Staudie makes any more commercials, they may all go in one EB News Commercials thread. The pikeman, however, will just have to stay until he kills Staudie finds eternal peace. If it gets out of hand, it'll go in another thread too, some kind of "Continuing Story of the Haunted Pikeman of EB News Studios.

That actually sounds like a decent idea. Maybe a backstory explaining how he died and why he thinks killing Staudie would resolve that, leading up to some kind of resolution of his tormented situation.

This would be a good time to mention that such suggestions and comments are welcomed and will sometimes even be considered. Maybe. ;-)

The Pikeman"s name Is Larry. And I hope to put him into a Interview every now and again, so we have something to kill. *sweet*

*Am Accepting killing suggestions*

Stauder

Excellent choice! *wub* I never knew you were that into freight... ;-)

I wished TLC would do something similar to 4555 again - not this lousy 4514-thing we had lately. :-|

A Legend remake of the 4555 would be awesome *wub* Currently I'm considering getting a MISB 4555 off BL soon :'-)

Another great interview, with some surprising twists; like Holodoc I am surprised at your set selections. I had no idea you even liked cargo and train, and I would have thought you would choose fire sets! :-$ The good thing for you (and me) with the new push for cargo sets there is a good chance for a freight station... :'-)

Fire sets? :-D I barely can think of any good official fire sets... :-/ Me too hoping for a freight station! *wub*

After reading this interview I actually feel like I know you a bit better. *sweet*

*sweet*

A question for you, Martin; Why did you choose to interview me? I don't feel like I've done anything special, I'm just a... Count. :-$

A question for you, Martin; Why did you choose to interview me? I don't feel like I've done anything special, I'm just a... Count. :-$

I belive either somone asked or I was half asleep.. :-P

No real reason. And we never said you have to be special to be interviewed, We"ve got the staff covered (Not all are posted yet tho!) so now where moving to normal members...

Stauder (or Martin, if you insist)

Edited by Stauder