Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

EB News brings you our AT-OT Master!

Today, I Have to cover for Imperial Shadows, I dunno Why, But Im tired of waiting! *sing*

I will be in bold, Our guest Mutley, will be Blue, and genertic comments will be green.

Q. Why the name and the Intresting sigfig?

Well mutley was kind of a nickname at school and so i used it for everything i did on the web. As for the EP2 clone sigfig, i really like the look of the clones from EP2. They were the real heroes of the film and the helmets just look cooler the the EP3 ones. (hear that *yoda* , they are cooler! :-D X-D )

Ye hear that ye green smurf!

Q. How long have you collected lego?

I was a huge fan as a kid but like many of our older members slipped into a dark age at about 8 or 9 and only got back into lego in 1999 when the star wars sets came out.

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

Thats a real tough one. I have so many that are not opened yet that i can't answer on. So this is based on the sets that i have built.

1. 4483 AT-AT

2. 7163 Republic Gunship

3. 10129 UCS Snowspeeder

The loves of my life!

Q. What is your Favourite Theme?

Do you really nead to ask :-D

Gee.. No need to be THAT sarcastic..

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?

Getting the Hoth Rebel Base so early. I was so excited it was like i was 10 all over again (i am 33 :-) )

And Im 180...

Q. Best Eb Moment?

The day i joined. I can't imagine my life without this great community.

I love this guy..

Q. If you could design a cutom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Wack a EB member" Sets please .

If you mean for lego to release. That would have to be a hoth base set. If they had gone for a $100-

Edited by Stauder

Hehe tks for another cool interview ;-) Its great fun to read those :-P

As for the EP2 clone sigfig, i really like the look of the clones from EP2. They were the real heroes of the film and the helmets just look cooler the the EP3 ones. (hear that *yoda* , they are cooler! :-D X-D )

Ye hear that ye green smurf!

no no no, the green smurf is and shall remain deaf to such nonsense !! You 2 guys should be chambered or banned for such heresy X-D

*yoda*

Ha sweet, I love reading all of these reviews. Good job and I can't wait to see more.

Green smurf! classic! :-D but mean!!!! >:-( i would never call Yoda that! ;-)

This is probably one of my most favorite interviews, you should ask people that Stauder, "what is your top 3 favorite interviews" It would be good to see!

Mutley your Lego room is fantastic! so many Republic gunships....starts to drool... :-D

Thanks Stauder!

Hehe, another wonderful interview! Nice to learn more about our fellow members, keep it up Staudie! *y*

~Peace

Thanks for another interview. Perhaps we should have a clone preference poll... or is that a case of "Don't ask, don't tell"?

Another great interview, keep up the good work guys! :-D

And I agree with Mutley, the clone helmets in episode 2 were nicer then those in episode 3 ;-)

Today, I Have to cover for Imperial Shadows, I dunno Why, But Im tired of waiting! *sing*

*signal interference*

Well that was it Guys! Oh and Shadows, as soon as I find you your getting wacked!

Kids today have no patience at all. >:-(

Plus I think the pm system is a bit wonky since I never got the usual, "WHERE'S THE INTERVIEW?" pm you always send the day before I post it. :-P

As for the interview ... Not too bad a job, kid. Looks like the producer was right about letting you fly solo sometime, I just didn't know you were gonna hijack the plane to do it! 8-| 8-