Angeli

Alien planet

Pandora ;)

Alien planet

pan-01.jpg

pan-15.jpg

pan-04.jpg

on 2 48x48

As usual, I used everything LEgo :) Duplo, clikits, Galidor, fabuland, what ever I can get my hands on :)

pan-02.jpg

pan-03.jpg

pan-05.jpg

pan-06.jpg

Notice flowers made out of pots, clikits stars, sw heads, ninjago heads, foliage made out of Harry Potter wizard hats, and my personal easy-to-reckognese-me stamp: flowers made out of snakes :)

pan-07.jpg

pan-08.jpg

pan-09.jpg

pan-10.jpg

The whole thing is made for special "aquarium stands" that have lights on them selves, and there is a exsample at the end

pan-11.jpg

pan-12.jpg

pan-13.jpg

pan-14.jpg

Notice areound 20 Marsians and five Marsian comanders doing something in the moc :) oragne lake, and a huge insect flying :)

pan-16.jpg

pan-17.jpg

pan-18.jpg

pan-19.jpg

You can find a lot of pictures here

pan-20.jpg

pan-21.jpg

Edited by Angeli

I'm in love! Those blue plants are really something else! :thumbup: Very clever job with all the plants and parts usage!

Thanks, guys :)

I had some more time for building, so I;ve added few things :)

al-04.jpg

al-05.jpg

al-06.jpg

These are the guys that will populate this moc:

mm010.jpgmm001.jpg

I;ve just ordered a bunch over bricklink :)

I was thinking of old school spaceship hovering - or tans neon green flying sourcer :) What do you think? :)

That's really impressive. You have a great combination of shapes and colours here. :thumbup:

I'd hate to be the one who has to move it though. :distressed:

Edited by Spirit

actually, as I build for exhibits, everything is VERY sturdy - the connections are such that they allow easy dismantle and easy packaging; I have custom made cardboard boxes size 50x50 studs (so 48x48 can fit easy with space for fingers); they are opening from the side, so it is easy to put in and out; they are sturdy so they can stack one on another; I have two types, 10 and 20 cm high. And 20 cm is very much, trust me, for moc :) all that is higher is detachable, and go to the other box. I need less then 5 minutes to set up this kind of moc up (look under there is aquarium made out of Lego, the same principle)

I usually put up 1000 48x48 baseplates per exhibit, and I have to be proficient with building for transport, transporting and setting up :)_ Every box is numbered, and I have a team of guys from my lug that are proficient with moving boxes and helping with set up :)

That is the only reason this moc is not crazy with curves - it was built for moving :)

Wow....just wow. I cant help but be astonished at this. Animals to populate this environment is all you need now!

Hi guys :)

I finished it :)

I've redone the first post with pictures and links :)

pan-01.jpg

So scroll up to the first post and take a look at Pandora :)

Astonishing. You're making Lego SETI put the vodka down for once!

It's incredible how you took some many 'useless' parts (for example, those black Ninjago snake heads,) and made something beautiful out of them.

You work always amazes me, keep it up!

It's so beautiful in a warped way. I feel like I'm high when looking at it...Granted, I only know the feeling from laughing gas at the Dentist, but I imagine it feels the same way on drugs... In any case, great thing here.

Outstanding! So many bricks and colors. It must have taken forever to line everything up correctly given all the heights of the plants and whatnot. Some of those bricks I've never seen in those colors before. Very awesome!

Thank you, guys :)

The moc actually took two days to build, and I usually build with what I have, never wait for parts from bricklink - but this time, I envisioned that there should be few trans green alien commanders , so I hade to wait few days for them to arrive :)

everything is random, including the height, and everything is VERY sturdy, as I exhibit mocs, and they have to survive the transport to the exhibit. I have custom made cardboard boxes, hard cardboard, which open on a side, and base is 49x49 stud (approx) and height is 10, 20 or 60 cm, depending from a box type - so, all of those flowers are with pin, and they can easily be removed and assembled together

It will get the real shine inside aquarium, when lights shine on it from above, and all neon bricks start shining :)

Wait... so you're telling me that's not Earth? :laugh: Love this! Feels like an alien planet, alright. The use of the Insectoids wings is lit. There's a lot of NPU going on here- if I tried to find and praise it all I'd pass out from sheer awesomeness exhaustion. And so much of my favorite Lego color- Medium Azure FTW!

Edited by Junior Shark