WhiteFang

Category Mega B Entries - Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest

Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

[Category Mega B Entries]

gallery_2351_109_323701.jpg

Category Mega B - Build an 8x8 Vignette

Build an 8x8 vignette from any theme where you could display any of the recent 16 Collectable Minifigures from Series 1 to 14 including LEGO Movie, Simpsons Series 1 and 2, LEGO Team GB . It can be Town, Medieval, Wild West, Fantasy or even Space. As long you are able to relate the chosen theme and selected minifigure to your audience, then you are on the right track.

Category Mega B - The Rules

1. Build a vignette that measures 8 studs by 8 studs. (No height limit.).
  2. A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifigures accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.
  3. You may use the same type of minifigure in both categories.
  4. This is a building contest. Be creative. Any themes are allowed as long you are able to relate the vignette for the minifigure which you are building for.
  5. IMPORTANT RULE FOR CATEGORY Mega B - You must include the official minifigure for the 8x8 vignette entry which you are building for. You may include more than one minifigures from the LEGO CMFs Series but you must state clearly the official minifigure for your entry. No Series 15 minifigures or it's new accessories/parts in your official entry pictures. You may use older accessories, but not new ones from Series 15 like the Shark Suit Guy's suit, Laser Mech's wings, Ballerina's skirt, Janitor's mop, Farmer's pig, etc, for example. Please note Series 1 to 14 minifigures including LEGO Movie, Simpsons Series 1 and 2, LEGO Team GB and parts are allow in this category.
  6. No clone brands or custom parts including decals, stickers, cut outs unless it's official TLG stickers.
  7. Custom parts includes BricksArms, BrickForge, Brick Warriors, etc.
  8. There is no parts limit as long as it all fits within the vignette.
  9. Category Mega B Entries are to be posted in this topic.
  10. One entry per person. An entry must include a picture (no larger than 800x600). Include the official name of that minifigure and the theme that you have done. Other minifigures may appear in the pictures. You may include up to 3 more images following the same rules. If you choose to take additional pictures, you may link to an outside gallery.
  11. Digital backgrounds are not allowed.
  12. No LDD entries.
  13. Upload your images onto those dedicated image hosting websites such as Brickshelf, Flickr, etc. Do not use Eurobricks attachment to upload your images.
  14. Entry images must be taken in a clean and decent background with enough brightness to show the beauty of your entry. If is blurred or dark, it will be considered for disqualification.
  15. The contest begins now and will end on the 10th of March, 2016 at 1200hrs (GMT+8). Voting will begin immediately after that and will last for seven days.
  16. In the event of a tie, the Staff will vote to decide the winner(s) and all Staff decisions are final.
  17. Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.

The Voting!

At the end of the entry period, a posting topic will appear listing the eligible entries for the above categories. Members who joined prior to the start of the contest will then be able to post how they wish to use their 3 points to vote for the entries they like best. A single entry may receive all 3 points, or the points may be divided between 2 or 3 entries, however the voter wishes. Detailed voting rules will be announced at the start of the voting. Members who join after the start of the competition may choose to enter but may not vote. This is to stop vote rigging.

It's just that simple!

Please use this thread for any further discussions or questions pertaining to this contest and most of all ...

Have fun!

Eurobricks Special LEGO Themes

WhiteFang

Okay here goes this is my entry featuring the Diner Waitress in her own little corner of the Diner.

24151918163_19f0e8cbdd_c.jpgDinerVin2, on Flickr

My entry "Mr. Bean and the Guard" features the Royal Guard from series 5 whom is being decorated by Mr. Bean in Episode 13 "Goodnight Mr. Bean".

24814236535_3807edb405.jpg

Edited by Swan Dutchman

"The Spirits are telling me...Not So Good Things..."

Starring the Series 9 Fortune Teller

Guest Starring the Unlucky Guy and Bad Juju

24491311669_66cfab9bbb_z.jpg

This vignette would fit in the City theme for, say, a carnival.

Series 11 Jazz Musician

He's playing on the street and the time is just passing by...

15102ab94b22.jpg

Edited by Jefry Been

Hi, LEGO pirates fans.This is my entry fot 8x8 MOC

Unlucky pirate

Once upon a time a pirate sailed so far away that he came across some training equipment for martial arts. He decided he was too cool to train on a bridge with Japanese lanterns. But there lived a hungry Crocodile under the bridge so he had the pirate's leg for dinner! It happened because the equipment rotates when you strike the shields with dragons and you should avoid the sticks with the shields. The pirate failed. Somewhat later he came back to the island with his pistol to revenge. I hope you like the creation and the story. By the way, Bruce Lee had such equipment, too. (In a famous movie and later in a Sega video game 1993).

The only 8x8 base plate I have is blue, so it is for water. The pirate is from series 14. The vignette would suite Pirates series. Here is the link for the pictures. I hope moderators will upload them here as my Sunset Mirage.

DSCF7053.JPG

http://www.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/ee9a639f-e3d7-4f55-91ce-f77da40c1f25?index=1

Edited by WhiteFang
Update of deeplink image link

Entry. Hans Moleman. Simpsons 2. City themed.

On a rather sunny day, hans faces a rather unfortunate day. After being blinded by glare, he is unable to see Miley Cyrus on Her wrecking ball. His car is knocked over and he is flung into the sewers below.

Having to do it w just the link since my IE is not getting along with this site.

IMG_20160207_105650.jpg

http://s622.photobucket.com/user/AClover88/media/IMG_20160207_105650.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

If you hit the arrow to the left, there's 2 more images. I'm not sure what's going on w/ the quality since it looked better on moms tablet.

Edited by WhiteFang
Update of deeplink image link

Series 10 Librarian:

24296016044_a5efc7b2b2_c.jpg

Detail pics:

24558969189_c982c6d8e1_z.jpg 24558964329_ab6f0d6473_z.jpg

Decided to do a town moc for once instead of a medieval thing like usual, but my A entry will be castle :classic:

Edited by Halhi 141

Milk to Go featuring one of my favourite minifigures; Series 13 Alien Trooper

I guess it falls somewhere in the town / space theme blurr

24578549139_d0b249fa48_z.jpg