ChristopheQ

[MOC] Nexo knight : Jestro Wicked War Wagon (WIP)

Hello guys. Yesterday I made my first MOC. I was not happy with the body of the Chaos Chariot. And I don't like Beast Master so much. So I build up one, probably for Magmar or Jestro 2.0. I angled the giant globlins to give a more dynamic and aggressive look. If you bend Jestro even sligthly, the mouths will open. Pity the wheel boulders are too square to turn. Didn't have all the pieces I needed (shape or color wise). Will bricklink them later. Maybe I will try dark red spikes to limit the messiness of the wagon. Maybe lava boulders. I will rework the flames as well. Ideas and critics most welcome !!

jestro_wicked_chariot_1.jpg

jestro_wicked_chariot_2.jpg

Edited by ChristopheQ

:oh: Holy darn! This thing is badass brutalness! I like every bit you changed, really! Much NPU, especially at the rear. :thumbup:

Btw, which set did the dark red Mask come in?

I think it looks great and really intricate, but I get the feeling the connection of the two segments is rather fragile and, as a result, unsuitable for swooshing.

Edited by DraikNova

I think the grey and silver colors take away from the lava motif.

Thank you. It's true I went for a more classical/"realistic" look (I was even considering changing the trans orange chains for grey one's...). I will try to see how it looks with (the new ?) lava boulders, dark red spikes, trans-orange flames rather than yellow-red one...

I get the feeling the connection of the two segments is rather fragile and, as a result, unsuitable for swooshing.

You are right, I went for the look, the "displayability" over the playability. Now I am looking for the correct technic axle and connector, to solidify the jonction between the mask and the silver pipe/tongue.

Edited by ChristopheQ

WOW! :cry_happy:

Excellent build. The angled look and the Bionicle Mask makes this set look 100x more aggressive. The poor Globlins look like they're being pushed face first into the ground, though. :laugh:

Great work!

You are right, I went for the look, the "displayability" over the playability. Now I am looking for the correct technic axle and connector, to solidify the jonction between the mask and the silver pipe/tongue.

Maybe you could disguise the extra attachments with spikes and the like to keep them from standing out too much? Or maybe you could decorate them with globlins :laugh:.

Wow! That looks awesome! I love the bionicle mask, really adds a a menacing look to it.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

It's a Hero Factory mask, not Bionicle,

Very very nice!

So much warhammer flavor in this model... Like the way you angled the Monsters heads.

Give them even more aggressive look.

Keep up the good stuff! :)