Wyndor's Saga:

Chapter 1

-What Has Past-

Chapter 2

-What Has Past-

Chapter 3

The Green Dragon Inn

Bustle at Treacleheim

After weeks on the road, Wyndor and Valanice had finally made it to Budd-apest. The road had not been the safest as Kaliphlin was still facing repercussions from their civil war. Travelers had found it was best not to declare they were for any one side because they never knew when they might meet an overzealous Ulandian or Desert King sympathizer. Wyndor and Valanice adopted this practice as well even though it seemed to them that the Desert King had the most legitimate claim to the guild.

22758902911_1b8f4b5d8e_c.jpg

They arrived at the gate weary but safe. “We’re here to visit the library” they declared.

“And how do we know you aren’t from the High Council come to cause trouble?” asked the mummy guard.

22721678156_2b88196033_c.jpg

“We’re from Mitgardia” began Wyndor, “And we have no allegiance to the High Council. We’ve been facing a plague of terrors across the northern half of our guild and we’ve come to seek answers from the acclaimed library of your fair city.”

“Flattery will get you nowhere” was the Masketeer’s reply.

“We’re not trying to flatter!” said Valanice. “We really just want any information on the Algus!”

Neither guard made any attempt to open the gate so Wyndor and Valanice turned to each other.

“What do we do now?” they asked themselves.

22126564793_a330139e25_c.jpg

Just then the gates opened and a captain of the Red Guard stepped out.

“What’s all this commotion?” he asked.

“Sir,” the mummy replied, “These travelers claim to be on a peaceful mission of knowledge and wish to see the library.”

22758876371_9d82a0ea1c_c.jpg

“At ease,” the Red Guard captain answered, “Word has reached me of two Mitgardians looking for answers. I think we can safely allow these travelers into our city.”

The captain didn’t say anything else so Wyndor and Valanice followed him in.

22721657216_fb224f1a49_c.jpg

Sweet build! Love the door technique, I'm gonna have to find a way to use that. The integration of those decorative pieces on the door is really nice as well. :thumbup:

Edited by Hammerhand

Very nice build, that door technique does work really well! The dashes of dark red add a lot too!

Great to see a nice use for that side of the turntables also! :thumbup:

Nice fortification also, I particularly like how you've managed to integrate that octagonal roof piece so well.

As Said by others, great use of those turntables!

The use of dk red bricks in the Wall is a Nice touch!

Great use of those half arches, unikitty tails, new scroll inverted arch things, turn table rotators, and that prefab dome. As Gideon said, you incorporated that flawlessly :wub:

The dark red brick bricks look good too, will have to get some of those myself :classic: