StarHawk3

[M - F03] Eye in the Sky

Tags: Spying, Land Vehicle, Spaceship

Hawk was given the task from MANTIS command to fly his spy ship into a high orbit to gain intel on Octan. There were rumors of an Octan base hidden in the Forrests of Forring. MANTIS command wanted to locate it by tracking supply movements across the surface. His ship was equipped with some of the best imaging devices the MANTIS engineers and scientist could come up with. He just needed to find a transporter first.

-23551246895_253f041e90_z.jpg

Hawk wasn't much of a photographer, but the ships AI auto trackers immediately picked up an Octan hover truck moving below the thick canopy of one of Forring's many forests. He would just need to report where it was heading and when.

-22923001734_f6fc38150a_z.jpg

More pics under the spoiler tag

-23468815761_960561a0b7_z.jpg

-23442734352_5220c7a0b2_z.jpg

-23551242725_93deef2cb2_z.jpg

-22924164723_0ee017778c_z.jpg

-22924163503_95a4ed7bb6_z.jpg

Pretty simple build this week. I really wish I knew how to edit my ship in front of a star field. I think that would have improved this a lot.

Thanks for looking. C&C welcomed

Sweet ship, good idea to use balljoints to angle the wings, I too wish I could photoshop that kind of stuff in.

Pretty simple build this week. I really wish I knew how to edit my ship in front of a star field. I think that would have improved this a lot.

There's a great in-depth tutorial on that stuff by A Plastic Infinity here using a free photo editing program - you have to click where it says 'secret link' at the bottom of the photo description :look:

There's a great in-depth tutorial on that stuff by A Plastic Infinity here using a free photo editing program - you have to click where it says 'secret link' at the bottom of the photo description :look:

Thanks for the link Big Sal. Even though I can't use the program, it still has a lot of useful stuff for a beginner like me.

The judges awarded you 5 points.

Thanks Judges