Sign in to follow this  
dzidek1983

Freebuild: Avalonian Task 4 - Retaking the Western Tower

21918871514_2379b255f8_c.jpg

22353897228_4bb0741c8a_c.jpg

22515620686_dd65b72dea_c.jpg

"After a message that the trade route western tower has been captured by vagabunds, Deez I'dek leads a small group of guards to retake the important outpost."

Ps. so sorry for the picture quality - phone made, did my best

Edited by dzidek1983

Cool tower, executed in a Nice style. Your rockwork and vegetation is also very good

Sweet tower, I really like the architectural style of it, and that you set it at an angle :thumbup: Nice little path leading up to it, and a good landscape too :classic:

Great tower! The lion ornaments are integrated pretty well. And the spider web's position is also excellent. Every string of it touches a rock. That a small but often ignored detail.

I'm not a fan of those lime green tiles though, but that's a minor flaw.

I like your architecture! With lime tiles, they often work better as swamp, not grass. I find they also don't mix too well with regular green.

Cool Tower design and good rock work!

The vegitation is a little bit to crouded for me. To many different things. Less would be more :-)

But I like your tree!

Brick on!

Edited by Petric_G

That is a great tower and I really like how it is angled and all the nice detailing.

The rockwork, foliage and tree is nice too. However, I don't really like the use of tiles for landscaping. It is not stop much the colours I object to, but rather that the texture looks unnatural.

Overall a great build, though!

Very nice build, dzidek, excellent job with the rock-work and tower! :thumbup: Neat landscaping as well, but I agree with the others that it would probably be better without the lime green :wink:

Good build man. Your next evolution will be to crop the photos nicely and remove the background. Looks like you picked some nice angles, so I think you may be a natural.

I like the that tower is built at an angle as well.

Nice landscaping and good-looking tree!

I think the pics are decent but that you would benefit from better lighting. Right now it looks like you have mixed light from different sources with different color temperature.