Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Brings You Sam89

Questions from cub reporter Stauder@55 will appear in bold. Answers from Sam89 in red. Everything I say will be in italics, just as it appears over my head in real life. Really.

Welcome again to another exciting episode of Eurobricks Weekly, I'm your host, imperialshadows, and in just a moment we'll be switching over to our reporter in the street (I keep telling him not to play in the street, kids today...) Staudie, er, Stauder@55!

First, this commercial break. *breaks various commercials* That's better. Now for the interview you've all been waiting for, Staudie is with Sam89, our resident LEGO tipster.

Take it away Staudie!

Er, uh *cough* *tap tap tap* is this thing... OH! *piercing feedback* There you are! Oh yes, I'm most thrilled to be able to bring you this exclusive interview with Sam89, hot off the trail of new LEGO secrets!

Q. Why The name? Do you have a SigFig?

A. I wasn't very imaginative with the name. My name's Sam and I was born in 1989! I'm one of the few people who don't have a sig fig, but if I did, it'd probably be a variation of the Jango Fett in my avatar.

Q. Where do you get your news from? Does it get sent to you or do ye search?

A. I used to have a mysterious source named Mr X, who was shrouded in mystery. I lost him eventually however. Lots of the time I'm just bored and I search. That's how I discovered the new 10178 AT-AT.

Q. What is your Fav Theme/set?

A. My favourite theme is Star Wars. I have a few other sets from other themes such as Exo-Force and Creator. My favourite set is the UCS Star Destroyer; that thing's huge!

Oops. *zips* :-$

Q. What is your fav news article so far?

A. The 10131 TIE Collection article goes down in history. We finally put that story to a (disappointing) end!

Q. From the Members you've met how can you describe them?

A. I haven't met any members in real life, so it's tricky ;-)

Q. What is you Best EB Moment?

A. It's hard to pick one. I'd say any time that Eurobricks has got the scoop first.

I like mine in a cone.

Q. Your best lego related moment IRL?

A. Winning a Golden C-3PO. I seriously wasn't expecting that!

Lucky *bleeeeep* ... >:-(

Q. What news do you hope to post someday? Ie - Lego making Tautauns.

A. Something along those lines. Posting news of the set we've ALL been wating for.

They're finally making Hello Kitty themed LEGO??? Oh, nevermind. :-$

Q. Am I annoying?

A. Indeed X-D

Kid never learns ...

Thanks for joining me today Sam89, it's been great talking to you! And now back to the studios with imperialshadows, a guy nobody likes talking to! >:-)

Cute. Real cute. *makes a note to schedule the next interview during rush hour traffic*

So there you have it folks, another set of great answers to marginal questions, slightly jazzed up by that brilliant editor and all around great guy ... *signal dies*

Interesting. I must find this Mr X... :-P

Keep up the good interviews Stauder, and thanks for bringing this to us, imperialshadows!

I'd like to second my thanks to interviewer, interviewee and presenter. Thanks, that is, for bringing us another 'in-depth' ( :-P ) interview with one of our beloved brethren.

I got bored with saying 'thanks for another interview' so thought I'd try it a slightly different way. :-D

It's like MOC reviews. Um, great ... parts selection. Er, nice colours. Yeah, it looks good. Make some more!

Always makes me nervous ...

You guys make an excellent team!

And finally we know something more about our most mysterious admin.

Im happy to say Jocko Is next ;-)

great interview guys! thanks to you aswell sam! Now I know a little more about another admin on Eurobricks! :-D I love they way Stauder wants a lego hello kitty line! I'm waiting too buddy! ;-)

Can't wait until the next newsflash! *sweet*

Edited by casewindu

I love they way Stauder wants a lego hello kitty line! I'm waiting too buddy! ;-)

Blue is Imperialsadows. Im the one in bold, asking the questions ;-)

Blue is Imperialsadows. Im the one in bold, asking the questions ;-)

Embrace the Kitty!

I am not in blue. Actions or thoughts are in blue. I'm in italics, like in real life.

Hello Kitty On! *y*

Hehe... Oh and were not the Muppet Labs guys anymore...

Itchy and scrachie anyone? No? Aww....

Stauder

Fun interview!

Sam is really a mystic guy. There still is so many questions that needed answers.

I really would like to meet him/you in personal ;-)

Maybe one day...

Really funny with the mick thing

*cough* *tap tap tap*
X-D

-Ras-