Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

Interview With the Man In Black.

This is Stauder here with a nother interview. This time its the man in black himself, Vader!

-Lands TIE Fighter on Vader"s SSD-

God I Hope Im insured against Force Chokes... (Your not

Edited by xwingyoda

Another fine interview Stauder. Unfortunately, all these interviews only makes me wish even more that I knew people properly.

btw.: do you have a BS-account, Vader?

Yes he does.

Another excellent review, Stauder! *y* I know I haven't replied in any of your other threads, but that's because I'm just plain lazy! :-D

Wow that’s a hard question to answer, on EB I have had a lot of great moments. I suppose the best were the birth of the Tie Army and a banned member’s topic on his dead crab, the tie army started as a threat to Apo and then somehow it spilled over into its own thread.

:-D Do you have a link? :'-)

vad_and_yoda.jpg

Mister Anderson..!

smith1.jpg

We meet again.. :-D

Thanks for an informative and entertaining interview! *y*

What what what ?? X-D I'm nuts now ?? :-D >:-)

No no, it's ok, you're not nuts now. That would imply that at some point you weren't nuts. :-P

Thanks for the Crab link you Yoda :-P Made me laugh... Reminds me of my pet turtles for some reason... But ther"e Fine... Unlike Ivan :-X .

Ill Tell you that The Co-Webmaster has agreed for one of these! *sweet* *sweet* *sweet*

Wait, Holodoc, This would be strike 4.

Edited by Stauder@55

Nice interview Stauder! It was fun to read. Just like your other interviews.

Are going to do more next?

Mr Tiber

Edited by Mr Tiber

*pirate*

Nice interview Stauder! It was fun to read. Just like your other interviews.

Are going to do more next?

Mr Tiber

Yes. I am working on ApoV. He has the questions, just needs to answer them. Jipay isnt replying... Which is sad :-( :'-( ... Jocko hasn"t been online since I PMed him the questions... KimT refused... Is there a pinned topic where these can be added? Like a list to keep track of them?

Jocko's a busy guy, so don't expect him to "meet your deadline..." Sorry :-$ That one may just have to be a surprise...

*pirate*

Yes. I am working on ApoV. He has the questions, just needs to answer them. Jipay isnt replying... Which is sad :-( :'-( ... Jocko hasn"t been online since I PMed him the questions... KimT refused... Is there a pinned topic where these can be added? Like a list to keep track of them?

what happens when you run out of admins and fellows stauder? are you going to start doing knights citizens and even vassels! that would be funny! X-D

some person just signs up to the site and he gets bombarded by questions the minute he becomes a member! :-D only joking buddy nice interview! ;-)

what happens when you run out of admins and fellows stauder? are you going to start doing knights citizens and even vassels! that would be funny! X-D

some person just signs up to the site and he gets bombarded by questions the minute he becomes a member! :-D only joking buddy nice interview! ;-)

Yes, I do plan to do Knights. But vassals no. Jipay just said Yes! WHOOT!

Oh and Hinckley, I know he must be busy, he"S probably chained up in the basement until he finishes the laundry :-P X-D

Edited by Stauder@55

Nice and fun iterview again Stauder!

Only A select few... It will keep it special. ;-) Its like my version of a title, which admins give to those that are worthy, this is kinda like that.

Here is a guy practicly begging of an inerview Stauder, please consider him!

Strike three!Thanks Stauder, you

Another great interview Stauder@55 *y* . So most your lego is in the loft *vader* , i know how that feels as i had to put every brick i own in storage today :'-( .

Q. Have you considered a Stormie Smilie?

A. Yes, I would like to see a lot more smilies. It would be very useful to have a clone, stormie, officer etc for the Tie thread alone.

Me and BrickMiner are working on that(for the whole forum), as some fellows would know....

;-) !

That was a cool interview, hope to see more!

Great interview! Hope to see more! That was probably the most serious one so far.

were really finding out alot about our members here at EB with your interviews Stauder.

yeah! This is a good way to make members feel more like they're part of EB.

intimate ON

Another great interview! Keep up the good work, these are really neat, and you learn something new with every one. Great job!

Another great interview Stauder@55 *y* . So most your lego is in the loft *vader* , i know how that feels as i had to put every brick i own in storage today :'-( .

Yeah it sucks :-( , i wish i had the room to display every set i have but at this point in time i just dont.

I'm hoping to convert our loft into a room, if i do that then i fully intend to have it as my lego room.

Yeah it sucks :-( , i wish i had the room to display every set i have but at this point in time i just dont.

I'm hoping to convert our loft into a room, if i do that then i fully intend to have it as my lego room.

I understand completely the anxiety of having LEGO out when people come over. It seems silly to Jocko when I say they may break it. He says "It's LEGO. It goes back together..." :-| Stupid non-AFOL. That is why my LEGO room has a door that locks!

Great interview. Very cool to get some background on EB's mysterious Dark Lord of the Sith/Sissy Ride Master! :-D :-D

Sounds like a good plan, and i am sure no builder would try to rip of the dark lord :-D . I just hope there is enough room left for your lego after you have installed your meditation chamber.

Sounds like a good plan, and i am sure no builder would try to rip of the dark lord :-D . I just hope there is enough room left for your lego after you have installed your meditation chamber.

Hey the med chamber is built out of lego, so i can always rebuild it so it fits X-D ;-)

I understand completely the anxiety of having LEGO out when people come over. It seems silly to Jocko when I say they may break it. He says "It's LEGO. It goes back together..." Stupid non-AFOL. That is why my LEGO room has a door that locks!

Great interview. Very cool to get some background on EB's mysterious Dark Lord of the Sith/Sissy Ride Master!

Sure it will go back together but what non-AFOL's forget is that it takes bloody ages to put back together :'-( , that's something they never think of. A locked door seems like the best way to go, it's something that i need thats for sure.

I welcome these types of interviews, i'm always happy to answer questions as it helps us all to understand one another. I'm not just a guy in a black costume sitting at a pc banning kids you know, i'm like an onion... i have many layers X-D ;-)