Sign in to follow this  
Jocko

My first Vig

indexed.gif

jocko_whacks_sd.jpg

Sir Dillon,

You are thrilled, I'm sure, to be the first to be whacked by Jocko (me). I'm thrilled, too. It's always good to hit someone or something with a shovel after a tough day at the office, don't you agree? Hey, at least I didn't tie you to a rocket and shoot you into space. But I've got some ideas...

Enjoy the whacking, as they say.

Thanks for whacking me. That felt funny.

Jocko

:-/

Welcome to the Wild, Wonderful World of Whacktastitudinalism!

An excellent first effort, especially in capturing the whack angle and the turn of his head. He never saw it coming.

With your hat backwards and obviously forestman attire and his potentially wealthy appearance, this could be subtitled: "Robbin' in the Hood" X-D

Very nice work! *y*

That milk livered malt worm got wacked back! Drumsticks For all! :-P X-D Are you stabbing him too?

... Jocko You genious.. Thanks for the idea! Hehe... This will be truly unique. If you agree that is.. Hick, Tell jocko to check his PM"s when he has the time... :-)

Stauder

EDIT - woot 500th post...

Edited by Stauder@55

Welcome to the club! *sweet* It's good to see that the shovel isn't just for decoration. :-P (Hopefully the dagger is! 8-| )

That milk livered malt worm got wacked back! Drumsticks For all! :-P X-D Are you stabbing him too?

... Jocko You genious.. Thanks for the idea! Hehe... This will be truly unique. If you agree that is.. Hick, Tell jocko to check his PM"s when he has the time... :-)

Stauder

EDIT - woot 500th post...

Okay, so Bilbo Freakin' Baggins over here, aka Staudsy :-P just PMed me to see if Jocko was real or if I was just making him up. :-| :-| :-| I believe I replied something along the lines of "Oh shut your face, you wiener! Of course he's real. I'm not that much of a megablocking psycho >:-( "

So, anyway to prove to staudy-waudy and anyone else who doubts my sanity here is a pic of me and Jocko:

me_and_jocko.jpg

Now, shut your face! :-P

EDIT: I can't believe there's a pink tulip in that pic...of all the pics I could've posted :-|

Here is a better picture:

me_and_jocko_02.jpg

Okay, so Bilbo Freakin' Baggins over here, aka Staudsy :-P just PMed me to see if Jocko was real or if I was just making him up. :-| :-| :-| I believe I replied something along the lines of "Oh shut your face, you wiener! Of course he's real. I'm not that much of a megablocking psycho >:-( "

So, anyway to prove to staudy-waudy and anyone else who doubts my sanity here is a pic of me and Jocko:

Now, shut your face! :-P

EDIT: I can't believe there's a pink tulip in that pic...of all the pics I could've posted :-|

Here is a better picture:

-Slaps Fore head- I know He"s real! But I was asking that if the PM I sent he if he replied to it or if it was you. |-/ So I hope you didint take it as a offence, Am I still allowed to stalk you?

Edited by Stauder@55

-Slaps Fore head- I know He"s real! But I was asking that if the PM I sent he if he replied to it or if it was you. |-/

That's even worse! >:-(

:-D :-D ;-)

Okay, so Bilbo Freakin' Baggins over here, aka Staudsy :-P just PMed me to see if Jocko was real or if I was just making him up. :-| :-| :-|

Stauder, that is just silly. :-| Remember; two accounts are illegal here and *vader* is very good at enforcing that rule. I have been impressed several times. 8-

Hey, at least I didn't tie you to a rocket and shoot you into space.

Hmm.... but this sounds pretty cool anyway.... 8-|

Jocko

Heh heh. Nice first vignette, Jocko! I'm not entirely sure if I should be thanking you or plotting my revenge. :-P

I suppose I should at least be grateful that I'm getting hit with the shovel, and not the knife.

So, as they say, welcome to the world of whacking. X-D Hopefully we'll see more creations from you in the future.

Poor Sir Dillon! :-D

A very good vignette, especially for a first one! Although it might be a clich

Edited by Mr Tiber

@ Jocko and Hinckley: Who's on the left and who's is on the right?

and what are the names of the doggy's? :-)

@ Jocko and Hinckley: Who's on the left and who's is on the right?

and what are the names of the doggy's? :-)

Jocko is on the left, Hinckley is on the right. You can learn more about the doggies in this thread and more about Hinckley's face in this thread...

:-)

Nice Vig, Jocko!

To Hinckley:

Hmmm... Only one comment actually.

You really have to stand on something to get higher then 1.8 m?? >:-) :-P X-D

Guess it has something to do with Nappe-syndrome!! >:-) :-P X-D

Revenge is sweet, just wait and see when I got your stupid heads in the mail!!

-Ras-

Hmmm... Only one comment actually.

You really have to stand on something to get higher then 1.8 m?? >:-) :-P X-D

Your metric taunts mean nothing... :-P

Seriously, I don't know the conversion :-$

Your metric taunts mean nothing... :-P

Seriously, I don't know the conversion :-$

Well it is way past the 3 feets you meassure in hight :-P

I really love you man ;-) Glad to see you finally got that rocket working!!

Thoug I had to test it. First thought it was me Riley was having a bit from.

And I do like the idea of a parasuit that someone had as a suggestion.