gurusql

[K - D04] - Into the nest

Tags: Science

Mission Log Recording - "This is Dr. Steven Quin Livingston with my fourth mission in Andromeda. For this mission I have been asked to go into the nest of a large carnivorous bird that lives in the deserts of Terrial Minor. The holographic scanner is very useful in this situation, I can get everything I need about these birds in just a few moments."

19406610193_b2b884909b_n.jpg

"I am happy of course that the the parents are not in the nest! After scanning the infants, I have determined that the red plumage is a clear indicator of the male of the species and the green plumage the female. As I am finishing the final scan the infants start to become agitated, I turn and see the that the mother has returned."

20001324626_dee74d5100.jpg

20027578065_e75ea1b645.jpg

"As per the plan I jump out of the nest and run for the safety of my shuttle, Tanto-3 that Bill my driver had parked only 20 meters away. The mission was a success and we are returning to the drop ship in the Tanto-3. I am sitting back in my examination room for the flight back reviewing this data, we will leave the scanner in place to see what data we can get from the mother. Bill will have the pleasure of retrieving it."

Comments and criticism welcome

Edited by gurusql

Nice build! That bird is pretty impressive!

(On a side note, your location in the post does not match your title location....)

Great wing technique on that bird! Nice entry

Nice build! That bird is pretty impressive!

(On a side note, your location in the post does not match your title location....)

Thank you Mike for pointing out the error on the location, I have fixed it.

Those poor little bird arms holding up so many feathers! :laugh: Very nice design for the mother bird. I really like how bird and alien the head looks. Nice work!

Very nice nest and birds, gurusql, that other bird is hilarious, the Lowell sphere body is superb, and the wings and teeth are fantastic as well! :laugh::roflmao:

Holy water bottles!

That bird is scary like crazy!

What an original build!